HUGH interview tomorrow.

• Start date
  • Replies 63 Comments
  • Views 8,021 Views
You can do this, Fivey!!! Good luck!!

Go grab that job by the balls and squeeze!!!

Good post and closing disclaimer, Wallay Balls. :grin:

Rehearse that shit Fiver.

Good luck, mang.

Thanks guys!

Very odd, job closed on Thursday, I sent resume at like 7pm on Thursday. Friday and Monday was a holiday, and this morning they called me in. They move fast. Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

There is some good advice in this thread.

seems like a great thing...

Fiver, bang them in the ass. Show them who is dominant.

also, make sure to check back later to get Robyn's HR interviewing skills tips

I should take that back. Matty remembers details.

Sexy pants.

Is this true archie?

NO NO NO NO

I'm shit with Math. I mean I'm great at basic operations in my head, even with big numbers.

but Calc II and physics II are were kept me from med school. and I only cheated my way through Calc I

I'm really bad with math. and many are exceptional at it, on these forums. And that is what really matters.

plus i'm super bad with technology. I'm worse than most 70 year old grandpas. I can hardly use a smilie or post a youtube.

No, i'm of slight below average to way below average intelligence. bit of an overachieving church secretary here. nothing else to see

love you brother

miss you

Fiver ask Matty for my number. I'll send you an awesome pump you up text 15 mins before the interview.

and it will remind you to turn your damn phone entirely off for the remainder of that time.....

Robby, time to check in chica

I meant that from the heart.

I freely admit that i'm boring... I'm the most boring poster on this board.

it does get boring for me to be able to get under anyone and everyone's skin. yet no one has figured out how to get under mine yet. Boring and annoying yet thick skinned=some kinda poster

BORING

seriously though. Boring or Not..... shoot the dude a text message

Fiver, send me your number. I'll send ya an encouraging text the morning of the interview pal

773-633-3951

For the good of Gamelive, right? Faggot.

Fiver has the mouth of a horse. Bet he has no problems chomping on all-dressed triple patty burgers without getting lockjaw.

GL tomorrow, Fiver!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee.gif

Archies boring and I'm unintelligent. I guess him spending all day bumping my old threads had nothing to do with me getting under his skin.