How much would you pay for an 8-ball of coke?

• Start date
  • Replies 27 Comments
  • Views 2,278 Views

tullamore

angry and drunk
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Tully has been on one hell of a bender, and I need to work tomorrow, I have so much work I dont even know where to begin. My hand is all fucked up, I have been mixing all sorts of shit all week. I know I sound like a fool, but I need a pick up. I have to be at work at 7am, its not my real job, so I normally would blow it off, but I am bailing a good friend out of a jam.

I need/want/ am desperate for an 8-ball for tomorrow.

The problem is I cant get some from my normal guy untill tomorrow night.

This other assclown knows I am desperate and wants $250 for an 8-ball. I told him to go fuck himself. I think I may just rob his ass.

But please, seriouly, and how much would you pay. Dont judge me, join in on the fun.

I would never pay more than $150-160

Maybe $175 if it was extremely potent

Well I'm sober now...if you start that you won't be sleeping...could get in an accident on the way to work tomorrow, etc......I suggest you pack it in and save your $$$ . You can always party tomorrow ;)

Blitty, I pzy $120 normally.

ITH, I am not looking to party, I have been doing that all week. I need to stay awake to get shit done tomorrow. That why I am looking for yayo, or maybe crystal meth, but I have never done meth. I need to work from 7am to about 11pm.

Patty vendetta can get some wicked meth

May I ask what you will be doing? I just don't know how anybody can work on that shit

Meth is a good drug to work on. Cokk not so much

a good gram of crystal for the win... broken up the same as you would coke, in lines about 1/3 of the size of your normal coke line...you can function quite well on it.

I don't know if I could have worked on coke but I played a mean game of darts.

Not more then 200 ... good luck..... if I was desparate.

Updated odds on Tully in the GL death pool please?

Tully you're worrying me a bit lately. Baby steps, my friend.