How bout them Jays!

• Start date
  • Replies 738 Comments
  • Views 39,894 Views
Estrada's FIP: 3.83

Price's FIP 3.00 :bowdown:

Zach Grienke's FIP: 2.62 :bowdown: :bowdown:

Jose Fernandez of the Miami Marlins FIP: 1.70 :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

....and a return of a bum shoulder. Only the Marlins.

Did I ever tell you guys the time I caught a Johnny Damon hone run while he was with KC? I have a video of me nearly interfering with a ball along the 3rd baseline with Jay Buhner. I was wearing a Pittsburgh Penguins hat. I gotta try to upload this video.

....and a return of a bum shoulder. Only the Marlins.

To the best of my knowledge he's never had a shoulder issue until this week. Only Tommy John on his elbow.

So return of bum shoulder--------> :redx:

Marlins, though. Worst team in all of baseball. No one saw that coming this year.

To the best of my knowledge he's never had a shoulder issue until this week. Only Tommy John on his elbow.

So return of bum shoulder--------> :redx:

Marlins, though. Worst team in all of baseball. No one saw that coming this year.

Dead arm, then.

Guessing my win total over isn't hitting.

Did I ever tell you guys the time I caught a Johnny Damon hone run while he was with KC? I have a video of me nearly interfering with a ball along the 3rd baseline with Jay Buhner. I was wearing a Pittsburgh Penguins hat. I gotta try to upload this video.

Video of it or ban

So many elements of that story that need to be seen.

Penguins hat?

Caught the ball?

Jay fucking Buhner?

Well okay. Kicking off momentarily.

Estrada vs Tanaka

Lessdothis!

Estrada looking good again. I keep thinking at some point he has to come down to earth and get kicked around a bit - get blown out for an inning - but he remains in command.

Thought I had jinxed him. After getting an out in the 4th, he misses the strike zone with 11 straight pitches. Puts a couple guys on and falls behind a third. Looking facepalm-ish.

Fortunately, next pitch ---> double play ball.

Fokken A.

3 game series in Yankee stadium. 3 victories. 1 run allowed.

It is acceptable.

:shades:

Was at game today. Yanks pitching, bullpen really, shut down the jays... But cant win with no offense... These teams have 10 games left aghainst each other... Scary shit for the yankees.

This is what you call, being on a roll.

This may interrupt hockey preseason in Toronto.

Baseball is what happens while real sports are taking a nap.

Going to the game on Sunday.

Still.