How bout them Jays!

• Start date
  • Replies 738 Comments
  • Views 39,598 Views
Prices starting to come down. $80 per. Common.

I think you should buy a bunch of cheap nosebleed seats separate from eachother, point everyone to their seat and act like it's a normal thing.

I will be sitting here watching on TV. Prolly not the whole game but I'll keep an eye on it.

Perhaps I could do my comparative hot dogs experiment while it is going on. Baseball - hot dogs ----> that might be just crazy enough to work.

Down to $53.

Keep going, common.

if its a good hot dog I'm betting on boiled.

I have pulled out the hot dogs and they are ready to go.

My day just got a whole lot more interesting.

Meanwhile Price takes to the mound . . .

:ohmy:

Event page is throwing an error.

Ghey.

Top of the first: 3 up and 3 down with 2 strikeouts.

babe.gif

I was watching the first inning and it is LOUD up in that place. Fun time to be a Jays fan/bandwagon fan. I'm jealous.

I'm going to see the Marlins v Mets tonight only because my sons enjoy it and I wasn't to sit in LF to watch Cespedes.

And free tickets.

I notice our announcers are becoming quite the homers. Buck Martinez and Pat Tabler. Don't remember that kind of cheerleading before this year.

Calling, "Get outta here!" on the Donaldson tater while in flight.

Price with 10 K's thru 7. 3 hits allowed.

I wanna say he's lookin' pretty good but he has had a few trouble innings along the way. Apart from the Hunter home run he gave up a couple lead-off doubles. Had the bases loaded and no one out one time.

Could use some insurance.

42 year-old Latroy Hawkins chuckin' 'em in at 96 mph in the 9th.

Game.

13 games left vs the Yankees. Should be a fun 2 months for baseball fans.

Got 6 nosebleeds for the Aug. 16 game, paid 38 American dollorz per on StubHub. Price is up to 90-100 per right now.

Craziness.

MattRainballs: Professional baseball fan.

:guitar:

It's not hockey season yet, so might as well.

Shopping for a hat right now. Got JL a new one, he outgrew his infant one.