How bout them Jays!

• Start date
  • Replies 738 Comments
  • Views 39,972 Views
HUGH day of playoff beisbol!

Fokken HUGH!

I read R.A. Dickey' book. Playing the Rangers in a big game means an enormous amount to him.

eat a dick Jays
San+Francisco+Giants+v+Texas+Rangers+Game+W3niAYS7awsm.jpg
246114.jpg

I pronounce the Rangers' second baseman's name Odor.

Just like it looks. Like he's a bad smell. Odor.

None of this O'Dour crap.

Odor.

Teaching that guy a lesson.

Dickey looking good out there. Martin seems like he can't even catch it sometimes - just knocking the pitches down. It's a nervous thing to observe.

But he's looking good.

:o::w::o::w::t::h::e::r::z::z::z::z:

So, Matty, up a considerable amount of runs, the Jays bring in David Price.

That means they have zero confidence in him to start game 5, right?

I think it first and foremost means that they had zero confidence in Dickey. They were also considering using Stroman in relief instead of Price.

Just came home to this. I live right next to Rogers Centre, so someone decided that the local soccer field was a good place to paint a ginormous Jays logo:

Azve28p.jpg

rDP3ohe.jpg

In 4.2 innings Dickey gave up 1 earned run and no walks. I was busy cooking dinner for the boys so I didn't see his whole outing but it seemed weird they'd bring Price in for Dickey up 7-1.

:dunno:

Up 6 runs I'm thinking of saving my ace for Game 5. Like, bring in anyone BUT Price.

And as we all know it turned out that Price came in and looked like ass.

In less than a week, Price went from being our #1 starter going into the playoffs to a reliever you bring in when you're up 7-1.

Utility arm to save our relief guys, I guess?

Because we don't want to use our relief pitchers when you're up 7-1?

Or something?

Knuckleballers are kind of notoriously unreliable. Sure, he'd been doing fine up to then, but I too would've pulled him when Gibbons did, or even earlier.

Tron has a text that has me pulling Dickey after the 4th.

I'm a baseball purist.