Hottest Girls Of World Cup 2014

• Start date
  • Replies 57 Comments
  • Views 6,879 Views
You cleared things up nicely, Mudcat.

I'd like to hear. Very well done so far btw

Well okay so we go on to this:

People need to stop biting their nails, other people etc.. Were you all born in a barn? sheesh

There is a stream-of-consciousness element to it. Women ---> World Cup ---> Suarez has been a big story --> biting ---> which leads to more generalized biting such as of fingernails. Perhaps Reno has had some recent unwanted exposure to it on top of the Suarez thing. In any case he does not care for any of it ONE BIT.

Then we go on to this:

But the important lesson to be learned here is that pretty women exist :dunno:

I believe Reno is making a more generalized artistic - satirical - statement about this sort of thread. People get all worked up about this sort of thing at some forums. That would generally be dumber forums but I think it is fair to say that blackcats has not really grasped the nature of this particular forum and doesn't understand where he is. So while at somewhere like SBR, a thread like this might be, "Oh wow," - to a more advanced intellect, all it is really doing is making the very obvious statement that there are pretty women in the world.

And when Reno describes that as an important lesson, I believe he is being a wise-ass. I believe he considers that, like, "duh."

My Monkey may be a bit rusty but that is what I get out of it.

Actually what I said was my monkey is a bit rusty.

Might have to oil that thing up.

:(

QlrJXqD.jpg

Would you let her poop in your mouth, roguey?

Might consider it.

She looks bitchy as hell.

:betplom:

I bet that snatch has teeth. Sharp ones.

Guess sometimes it does pay to root for a losing team

Belgium may have gotten the boot from the World Cup after falling to Argentina last Saturday, but one of the team’s fans reportedly scored big. After a photo of 17-year-old Axelle Despiegelare cheering on her country’s team during the group stages went viral, she captured the attention of beauty brand L’Oreal Professionnel.

And on Tuesday, the Red Devils supporter told her thousands of Facebook fans (17,603 at the time of this writing) that she officially nabbed a modeling contract.

10491238_321380957986621_3324504256510929964_n.jpg