Hottest Girls Of World Cup 2014

• Start date
  • Replies 57 Comments
  • Views 6,867 Views
Wiole53.jpg

That Korean girl is the best looking Asian I've ever seen. We need a Costa Rican representative asap

I only go by the actual pictures. Argentina holds the edge thus far although Brazil could very easily be the frontrunner with a fol low up photo.

The second picture she is not even in the world cup. It's from last world cup when Paraguay was in it.

The Brazilians body at the top of this page is disgusting.

The Brazilians body at the top of this page is disgusting.

Adolf is not Brazilian.

People need to stop biting their nails, other people etc.. Were you all born in a barn? sheesh

But the important lesson to be learned here is that pretty women exist :dunno:

Can someone translate reno`s post for me? He went all Mr.Monkey on me.

Plommer, agreed. She is outstanding.

I think he's talking about the Paraguayan girl who is not even in the world cup.

Plommer, agreed. She is outstanding.

I can see that. Where's our pal mr.m?

My guess:

You talked about the Brazilian at the top of the page.

The Hitler pic is post 19 in the thread which would be the top of page 2 which would be the current page if you use that common configuration which I am guessing Reno uses. Hitler in fact was somewhat well-known as being German - not Brazilian - so Reno's correction is legit from that viewpoint.

However if you are like me (and I guess you?) you get 40 posts per page and we are still on page 1 making post # 1 the top of the page.

Some configuration-related shenanigans is what I'm thinking.

Then there is the whole rest of the post. Should I continue?

Third picture shows Sweden who is not in the World Cup and I'm not sure the American girl has ever set foot in a soccer field let alone being at the World Cup.

Lets just rename the thread Random Sexy Women.