Horse Racing Tip Of The Day

Jan. 24th, 2011

Philadelphia Park Race 1:

#5 Legislady:

Horse gets a different jockey in Chiappe and comes off of a race the horse ran well, but no finish. Change of jockey will fix that. Open field will bring in decent prices for ATB players.

1-0-2 (-$4.40) 4 Races

January 25th, 2011

Philadelphia Park Race 3

Horse #4: Sole Silver

At 4/1, a decent price for a horse dropping in class and nice speed on this dirt surface. Jockey has been in the money 40% this year.

1-0-2 (-$10.80) 5 Races

January 26th 2011

Aqueduct Race 5
#8: Wing Glider

Going to try Maylan my girl on a 6-1 shot here. Coming out of the Contessa barn and being the class of the race, I like getting these odds.

1-0-2
6 Races (-$16.80)

January 27th, 2011

Santa Anita Race 5
Horse #1- Skellytown

Ran 2nd in a similar race 2 weeks ago as favorite. With a 3/1 ML, I will take my chances and hope Espinoza gets him home for me. Need to break this streak where every one of my horses is coming in 4th.

1-0-2 ( 7 Races)
-$22.80

Skellytown placed

$4.20 $2.80

January 28th, 2011

Aqueduct Race 8

#5: Freuds Ana Streak

Small field race with a horse out of the Dutrow barn known to use the drugs from time to time. I will be happy to have this horse go off at 3/1. This horse hasn't raced in 6 weeks when it came in third as a favorite. A little rest and a workout at Philadelphia park will get this horse back into the winning circle.

1-1-2 (8 Races)

-$21.80

We like the #7 in the 4th at Gulfstream

Common one time

Boys we love the #7 here in the 5th at Tampa. Pace is going to collapse and the 7 will run them down.

Common one time

Boys we love the #7 here in the 5th at Tampa. Pace is going to collapse and the 7 will run them down.

Common one time

What the hell happened Fiver, I bet this and then my bet was canceled, did the horse not run.

nevermind I bet the wrong track.

fuck I need to slow down on thedrinking.

Teamer, I am cocked and loaded for the late races today. I am watching your posts carefully here. Kick ass my friend.

January 30th, 2011

Aqueduct Race 4:

#2- Andromedas Destiny:
I am on a bad run here with these picks, so today I am jumping on a 12/1 shot that has a green jockey with Studart. I am on this jockey because she is JUST missing on longshot mounts and this horse could be the one that gets her in the $$$, and me as well.

1-1-2
(9 Races)
-$27.80

Sick day today, let's cash some winners

:dance:

No, snow never really came all that much. And now what did come is melting.

are you going to have a sick day tomorrow too?