Horse Racing Tip Of The Day

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @wernerhottdog
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
I figured I would start a horse racing tip post. I have been playing horses for the better part of 20 years now ( I started young) and I have become pretty proficient in reading the DRF. Instead of going all technical with my daily pick, I will keep it in Lehman's terms. This horse should be bet across the board.

Tampa Bay Downs Race 1

Northern Hennesey Horse 10

Coming off of a favorite riding 2nd place, this horse at 4-1 is a steal. Outside post is strong at Tampa Bay this year. Jump on it.

Please get the fuck out of here and leave this to the pros like me and fiveteamer......kthx.

If you can read the racing form then you have a constant source of income. Not sure why would ever need to borrow money from mofome

Im gonna nail the Gulfstream P6 common one timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

If you can read the racing form then you have a constant source of income. Not sure why would ever need to borrow money from mofome

Oh turbowow.

Teamer if reading the DRF was all it took to be rich...lol. I wish.

The horse did not win. Will be back tomorrow with another pick.

good luck. keep em coming

January 20, 2011 Pick

Aqueduct Race 5

#7 Horse- Sugar Trade

0-0-0 ( -$6.00)
Coming out of the Contessa barn with blinkers on, this 7/2 ML horse will give a bit of value in an otherwise open race.

i didnt realize people counted that in their betting records

I always did when I bought one at the track. I also counted hot dogs, roast beef sanwiches, coffee, bus fare etc..