HOCKEY

• Start date
  • Replies 1,442 Comments
  • Views 41,281 Views
Was it a good idea having kucherov out there late with the game in hand
He got up and looked shaky but guess he told coach was okay. Came out for his spot on the PP but quickly knew can't go and went to locker room. Now Tully if you saying before Kuch got smacked against the boards he shouldn't be in there, only so many players and each line usually continues to get their time on ice.

He got up and looked shaky but guess he told coach was okay. Came out for his spot on the PP but quickly knew can't go and went to locker room. Now Tully if you saying before Kuch got smacked against the boards he shouldn't be in there, only so many players and each line usually continues to get their time on ice.
Game was over play the 3rd and 4th line more. The bench gets short when losing late, Double shift the big guns, let the plugs in the 4th line be grocery sticks. I wouldn’t of had the big guns out there in that situation

E990C84B-F54D-420D-9C84-479CD26778D8.jpeg

The Bolts with the HUGH win in Colorado!

Now they just have to win game 6 at home....

Yes Stevies hanging in there but thought for sure it would have been over last night. Aves are still so quick out there! Scary every time seeing MacKinnon or Makar flying at the TB defense hoping they don't get past them. Colo goalie gave TB a gift on the first goal last night but for the most part has played well. Still thinking he has another poor game in him and make it Sunday night please!

I found myself oddly rooting for Tampa to win tonight, but I'm happy for Lehky, guy was always a trooper in MTL. GG brah 🍻

Finally had supposedly the two best teams in the finals. Not in tune with watching the Aves much this season but unreal seeing the SPEED there possess as a group. Well deserved Cup winners and the best team indeed prevailed. I mean I think TB only had like was it 2 SOG in the 3rd period. Colo got the lead after second period and coach probably told players let's now play keep away with the puck. They gave TB the same medicine they usually do to their opponents when ahead.

The guy who put the team together now has a Cup as a player and GM with the same team. :up

He has still has that Hollywood look!
1656300087481.png

1656300192697.png