HOCKEY

• Start date
  • Replies 1,442 Comments
  • Views 41,291 Views
Vasilevskiy can definitely do better. I still believe in the threepeat.

Happy to see my boy Lehkonen showing up big for the Avs though. He's a glorified utility player who's been punching well above his weight in the playoffs the last couple seasons.

Go Lehky :pucky:

Who we betting game 2.

Speaking of betting where’s reno cool at?

Who we betting game 2.

Speaking of betting where’s reno cool at?
I don’t bet and want the Lightning to win but Aves are SCARY fast!

RC got tired of getting abuse? :dunno:

He'd rather suck off Putin in private. Understandable.

7-0.

Whoah.
Cringe worthy my friend and as you can expect didn't watch till the finish. Same gameplay by Aves and even better results this time. Vas didn't get shell shocked with say 50 SOG but Aves attempts I saw were strong. And TB now seeing only 16 SOG tells me the period I missed was like the two previously, played in TB's zone.

We were thinking how scary great the Lightning had looked in the playoffs ..... WTH would you call how Colorado is playing. I saw before the series one pundit giving out predictions that yes the Lightning has played fabulously so far but was going with the Aves saying he had seen a progression of slightly get better and better each off the last few years and thought it would culminate with a Cup this year.:greencheck:

Cale Fokkin Makar

Modern Bobby Orr? I haven't seen much of him, but holy shit @ his early career numbers

Cale Fokkin Makar

Modern Bobby Orr? I haven't seen much of him, but holy shit @ his early career numbers

He looks even better than his numbers, IMO.

While WTH you didn't ask hey @MrX how is RC doing? :yes:

Well, we're not roommates, just to clear that up.

Reno is fine, doin' Reno things. Haven't really pressed for any details about why he's absent from here, but I'd guess it just wasn't adding to his quality of life at the moment. I've been there, obviously.

Is Jon Cooper the greatest coach ever?

Seems like a direct correlation to him, no?

Watches his team lose first 2 games, then knows exactly what to change.

Is Jon Cooper the greatest coach ever?

Seems like a direct correlation to him, no?

Watches his team lose first 2 games, then knows exactly what to change.
Was it a good idea having kucherov out there late with the game in hand