HOCKEY

• Start date
  • Replies 1,441 Comments
  • Views 41,193 Views
Jonathan Toews is a fucking lunatic. STFU you moron.

Don’t know shit about hockey, but my BF works with a French Canadian from Manitoba who I see was 91st draft pick in 1997 (Montreal) Don’t know if he got much/any play. I think he said something about suiting up against or for the Islanders or something. Very polite feller.
He played and coached the Rapid City ECHL team for a number of years. Now he deals cards. Very nice guy. Spun my numbers like mad on Halloween. Accent slays me. All I got.

IAG
Don’t know shit about hockey, but my BF works with a French Canadian from Manitoba who I see was 91st draft pick in 1997 (Montreal) Don’t know if he got much/any play. I think he said something about suiting up against or for the Islanders or something. Very polite feller.
He played and coached the Rapid City ECHL team for a number of years. Now he deals cards. Very nice guy. Spun my numbers like mad on Halloween. Accent slays me. All I got.

That's cool. Had never heard of him - looks like he peaked at the AHL level. You encounter these guys once in a while and they always have fascinating stories. It takes a shitload of talent, work and luck to make it that far.

What a game! Arizona gets 1st win.

1636260107900.jpeg

Best shit game I ever saw :yeahsure:

Just did a sort of analysis based on strength of competition, turns out my team, Buffalo, is the worst in the league :facepalm
common you pricks! pick it up!

It's a long story that started in the 70s, to a souvenir stick my father got from Bobby Orr, to me liking underdogs.
...but generally, even though I'd say Buffalo is the longest running overall my team, "my team " can change year to year :grin:

I wish I could switch allegiance for the rest of the season. I wanna be a Vegas fan.

Guy took a shot to the face at my game last night.

Estimated 20K-30K in dental work.

The main reason I switched to wearing a cage a while back.

255923176_559298775368905_494288331095144688_n.jpg