HOCKEY

• Start date
  • Replies 1,441 Comments
  • Views 41,169 Views
Hate losing him but glad we passed on his demands. 5.5M is too much for a shutdown centre. We need some fukkin goals.

Godspeed Phil 🙏

How ya been RJ and Reno? I hope all is well with the both of you!!!

Pucky where you been? I thought Covid got you

Did the Chinese neighbor made it?

steves,

I’m jelly of the flyers pickups

Yandle and Hayes are good boys. Hilarious dudes 😂

Atkinson is a weapon

Ellis a decent locker room guy

Ye
steves,

I’m jelly of the flyers pickups

Yandle and Hayes are good boys. Hilarious dudes 😂

Atkinson is a weapon

Ellis a decent locker room guy
Yeah man, they've been busy!

Had to rock the boat. You don't go from looking like you're going to be one of the elite teams for awhile to not making the playoffs in one year without shaking things up. Sure Carter Hart was injured, still unacceptable though.

Hate losing him but glad we passed on his demands. 5.5M is too much for a shutdown centre. We need some fukkin goals.

Godspeed Phil 🙏

Hoffman was a nice pick up

Toadally. We still need a real 1st centre though. I don't think Nick Suzuki is it. But yeah now we have five guys who can score 25-30 goals:

Anderson
Toffoli
Caufield (eventually)
Gallagher
Hoffman

Danault is a genius at what he does but he was playing top 6 minutes and he has no idea how to score. He would've been a good addition to a high-flying offense like the Leafs' (just not at $5.5M per.)

I figured Suzuki would score more than Anderson and Gallagher

Fine, that makes six decent scorers.

Is it October yet?

Lightning will lose more due to their salary cap issues.

Watch them win a 3rd straight Cup though anyway. Let's not forget that they won the 1st one with Steven fucking Stamkos 99% injured.

Those fucks.

#mustbenice

Pucky where you been? I thought Covid got you

Did the Chinese neighbor made it?
Covid has stayed away so far. Fingers crossed. Chinese neighbours are still around. Weird as fuck. I think the lady has gone covid crazy though. She plays (or is learning to play the piano) probably 6 hours a day at various times with her window open. She's still kind of friendly when we see her, but she seems off in a major way. Her son, who is now a total recluse must be going or have gone crazy. I thnk her and the husband hate each other now. We never, ever see them together. They don't even drive together anymore.