HOCKEY

• Start date
  • Replies 1,441 Comments
  • Views 41,158 Views
It seems like fun n games, but I really don't envy those guys. It borders on inhumane exploitation. I watched some special on "enforcers". They all fucked up, hurt, and forced to go start another fight :whaley:
I recently watched the Probert documentary online, pretty brutal. When junior players realize they aren't skilled enough to make the NHL some of them try and fight their way up to the big league by scrapping with other tough guys.

I think those days are over.

enforcers are goons, right?

not a hockey expert

enforcers are goons, right?

not a hockey expert
I doubt many people refer to enforcers as "goons" to their faces.
The main reason for enforcers was to protect star players from getting hit. If you were dumb enough to try and hit Gretzky back in the day then Dave Semenko would quickly pound your head into the ground. Nobody bothered trying to hit the great one.

Leafs in playoff form.
unreal. No killer instinct. Same vs Montreal the other night. Gotta go up 2 or 3 not settle for a 1 goal lead.

Such a soft defensive team, way too soft. Good for Ottawa, show the Leafs there is still so much work to be done.

5-1 lead vs Ottawa and they still fucking blew it. thats my team!!

If I call my dad tomorrow he'll be too pissed off to talk about the game. Epic. Being a Leaf fan is worse than eternity in hell.

The only thing that would have pissed my old man off more would be blowing a 5-1 lead to Montreal.

The shorty to close the 2nd and giving up a breakaway to the guy coming out the box to start the 3rd sums up the Leafs.

Screenshot 2021-02-15 215500.png

The shorty to close the 2nd and giving up a breakaway to the guy coming out the box to start the 3rd sums up the Leafs.
Hey pal, Leaf fans get off on watching the team find new ways to lose and embarass themselves.

Born and raised in Toronto, love my team but they are a fucking joke. Same old shit.

I can only imagine what the price was on Ottawa live betting down 5-1 to a -300 fave.

5 straight Ottawa goals? How is that even possible?

Flyers gonna whoop some pussy ass Ranger ass tomorrow night.

Ima put my feet up at the Air BnB and enjoy the fuck outta that shit.

Whoa! did you see that goal by Florida? what a pass :10:

Huberdeau! and scores ot winner. who's this guy!? :smitch: