HOCKEY

• Start date
  • Replies 1,443 Comments
  • Views 42,036 Views
Watched the entire series. IMO the Leaves were a slightly better team. Both offensive minded teams with TOR just a hair quicker.

Cooper made a slight adjustment in game 7. Toronto had odd man rushes all series long. TB didn’t play as wide open offensively and don’t recall one odd man rush for the Leafs. Both goalies were superb in game 7.

After the loss Toronto coach Sheldon Keefe had a really lame take on his team and the handshake line, saying:

“We got a lot of respect in that (handshake) line from that team, which is nice to see. It was a much different tone and much different feeling of respect from the other side from what we’ve experienced previously. We’re certainly earning respect in the league but, again, we’re not in the respect game. We’re in the winning game.”

Seriously, he said that.

You can’t make this stuff up folks.

After the loss Toronto coach Sheldon Keefe had a really lame take on his team and the handshake line, saying:

“We got a lot of respect in that (handshake) line from that team, which is nice to see. It was a much different tone and much different feeling of respect from the other side from what we’ve experienced previously. We’re certainly earning respect in the league but, again, we’re not in the respect game. We’re in the winning game.”

Seriously, he said that.

You can’t make this stuff up folks.
It's up there with papa george's confidence speech

Lots of game 7 excitement from the 1st round!

So much more for me hockey over NBA playoffs.

CAL deserved that win!!! Flames SOG ad of 67-28. So much Red in that place, good for them.

And was Lanny Mcdonald really at the game? Semi-hometown guy took them to only Cup and against a team that night Matty's mother probably had to put a pacifier in mouth.

Another comment from a disgruntled Leaf fan!
Ben Marshall

Ben Marshall

7 years ago
lmao what a stupid mustache no wonder noone knows who he is Blandy McDonald is a hoser Phil Kessell and Dion Phaneuf are legends

Jeff Carter and the Pens out courtesy of the Rangers!

Since when are the Rangers any good?!

Tampa with the 5-1 afternoon crushing of g and the Panthers to go up 3-0!

GG Florida!

:facepalm

Matty, wonder how much if any the TB fav odds have gone up? Might be a indicator if story is legit. :dunno:

Last edited:
LoL, I doubt G participated in that, but I hope he did!
Stevie after watching the first period I say no way any truth to any Panthers out partying late. Though 0-0 total domination by FLA. SOG ad 17-3 and TB was on the defensive all 20 minutes.

Best game possible FLA could have played but 0-2 loss after empty net TB goal. 49-25 SOG ad but once TB scored for 6 minute stretch around 10 to 4 minutes left no SOG.

Vas was UNREAL tonight! A couple post saves helped too. Went to a level above this series I can't remember another goalie ever as good.
1653357906758.png