Hockey related what not

• Start date
  • Replies 424 Comments
  • Views 21,074 Views
Lets Go Flyers!!!!!!

Giroux seems to be a budding superstar, the old man Jagr has 15 points in 14 games and this kid Sean Couturier has the whole city abuzz!

New+Jersey+Devils+v+Philadelphia+Flyers+tRNRf2vHSQAl.jpg

Seguin looked great inToronto. Kessel for Seguin, Knight, and Hamilton, that's a great
Trade.

Seguin looked great inToronto. Kessel for Seguin, Knight, and Hamilton, that's a great
Trade.

You're talking about his night vs Leafs 4th best goalie right?

You're talking about his night vs Leafs 4th best goalie right?

Everyone was calling him better than Gustavsson yesterday. Fickle foks. :biglaugh:

Well, looks like the nhl game has reached it's lowest point in Tampa Bay tonight. Philly's standing back refusing to attack, and Tampa is refusing to pressure. :dunno: this under was a lock

Delay of game, Philly. Advance the fokken puck.

Tough call Matty. Maybe Tampa should have been penalized for delay of game for forcing the Flyers to delay the game. This 1-3-1 trap system is what the NHL needs to get out of hockey. Clutching and grabbing is penalized and employing the 1-3-1 trap should be as well.

Or delay of game on both teams. Force them to play 4 on 4 for 2 minutes.

I wouldn't have penalized Philly. They were forced to play or hang on to the puck becuase they would have coughed it up at the red line and forcing a turnover by Tampa who would have passed the puck to St. Louis who would then be floating at the blue line. Sounds confusing, but I know you follow me because you are Matty Rain.

Well, looks like the nhl game has reached it's lowest point in Tampa Bay tonight. Philly's standing back refusing to attack, and Tampa is refusing to pressure. :dunno: this under was a lock

It moved from 5.5 to 6 just before the game started & I was thrilled to get under 6 +110!

It cashed too!

I know you follow me because you are Matty Rain.

Yes I am.
60burst.gif

Surely this powerful Philly offense can find a way to counter the 1-3-1. I mean common.

yeah, I'm not sure what can be done about it. Perhaps the league should just let it play out for a while. I mean I'd hate to see an illegal defense kind of rule. I'd rather change the offside rules.

Buffalo is a very shitty team. How am I not betting against them every night?

Lets Go Flyers!!!!!!

Giroux seems to be a budding superstar, the old man Jagr has 15 points in 14 games and this kid Sean Couturier has the whole city abuzz!

New+Jersey+Devils+v+Philadelphia+Flyers+tRNRf2vHSQAl.jpg

That line = ridiculous

Giroux - more ridiculous, like seriously. That 2nd goal - uh yeah, he might be a little talented.

I still miss Mikey so much Monk (Not Carter because he couldn't lift one FUCKING puck a couple years ago to force a game 7) but this is getting fun. So much different w Pronger back.

Buffalo is a very shitty team. How am I not betting against them every night?

Team is also s bunch if pussies for not going after Lucic for his hit on Miller.

How the fuck are the Rangers winning games? Every time I watch them they have no puck control in the offensive zone