hire me

• Start date
  • Replies 334 Comments
  • Views 15,065 Views
wow this forum now encourages drug abuse? GL you've hit a new low :megaman:

"The most prominent beneficiary of the policy was Dorothy Dugger, BART’s former $298,700-a-year general manager, who amassed 80 weeks of unused vacation and sick time in 20 years at the agency.

To pay it off, BART allowed Dugger to take “terminal leave,” which kept her on the books as an employee for more than 19 months after her exit in 2011. She earned $333,199 during that time without so much as ever setting foot in the place."

http://blog.sfgate.com/matierandross/2013/07/24/barts-golden-ride-into-retirement/

Cali wanna go driver automatic trains with me?

I quit jobs all the time, life is better when one works for self gratification instead of some douchebag who is in Cuba banging Plommers sloppy seconds while his wife is taking a Mandingo.

I don't think anyone has ever done "plommers sloppy seconds".

Having said that it's still not too late.

Cali fuck this 60 hours a week shit. Since the Fed decided to play squash the LO a few weeks ago Cami and I are pushing 70+ hours a week just to survive. Go beg for your job back and be thankful. Also Artie Lang is performing this weekend in NYC, dude's awesome.

GL.

Cali fuck this 60 hours a week shit. Since the Fed decided to play squash the LO a few weeks ago Cami and I are pushing 70+ hours a week just to survive. Go beg for your job back and be thankful. Also Artie Lang is performing this weekend in NYC, dude's awesome.

GL.
working 70 hours each plus 16 hrs posting at GL. I admire you both.

GL.

Link for artie?

I couldnt find anything

Ah, nice. Never been to that club. gracias baconater

Np Blittster dude is a genius, always entertaining.

When did this forum not encourage drug abuse?

I think FF was trying to make a funny.

Either that or he's new here.

gl cami

good idea to be without a job now

gl cami

good idea to be without a job now

Kato you meant Cali, right? Cami is staying on board over here man.

im a free agent now. today was my last day.

So you will be here posting more often?

Which means Blitty will be as well.