Insert Witty Title Here
Since
Feb 13, 2011
Score
Tokens
I gave 2 notice to my job and resigned.

nothing lined up.

I just couldn't take it anymore.

looking for a new job is now my full time job.

my emotions/thoughts:
:easy::punchface::wtf::grabsome::please::thinking::chair::facepalm::selfbash::fok::money::caligirl::cutiepatootie::winna::cougarbait::dance::clap::lmao::bringit::up:

Plommer will definitely hire you.

sounds like you did the right thing, no pawn job is worth being miserable over.

sure you'll be anxious at times, but i'm sure something is gonna turn up.

in the mean time balance your full time job of job searching with some fun Bourgeois stuff, even if it seems unrelvant to your life at the moment, it is important to get culture for all your senses....

good luck!

How do you know my post was a dig?

It was more of a fond "nod".

I just typed "nod".

good decision Cali. :clap:

That reminds me, we need to ask Mudcat how he's doing since getting his freedom. Muddy:mic:

Cali, I got mad cash.

Look outside your window in 12 minutes.

FF currently doesn't have a job either and is watching his bank account shrink daily. Join the ride :bacon:

If you can work in Canada and want to make a lot of money call me on my business line

good decision Cali. :clap:

That reminds me, we need to ask Mudcat how he's doing since getting his freedom. Muddy:mic:

I am sliding into extreme bankrupticiousness. However I don't care much. I do not stress.

I am still going to help Jenny for a bit longer as her second hip operation is in a couple days. She'll need assistance for a couple weeks. Then I'll find work.

jobs are like pussy, never quit one unless you got another lined up...

Couldn't take what? The intense pressure that comes with working in the social media field? :wah: Or just shitty bosses?

Boredom is what usually gets me.

im part of an investment group, pavy... the primary focus is industrial warehouse leasing, but we have other interests including a restaurant/bar and land in some really shitty parts of town...its been anywhere from 10-20% of my annual income and keeps me in the system

im part of an investment group, pavy... the primary focus is industrial warehouse leasing, but we have other interests including a restaurant/bar and land in some really shitty parts of town...its been anywhere from 10-20% of my annual income and keeps me in the system

Sounds great! Maybe you can hire Cali into your investment group. Does she know anything about investing?

Cali has a lot if experience in emotional investment in a physical relationship.

Cali, we love ya pal. You're a part of the group now so we kid you like one of the boys.

:moped:

Sounds great! Maybe you can hire Cali into your investment group. Does she know anything about investing?[/QUOTE

i know little to nothing about it myself... i do know it aint hard to do paperwork for a handful of land lots that havent been looked at in 5 yrs. :lol: