• Start date
  • Replies 44 Comments
  • Views 4,296 Views
:bow:

Fucking classic Coug

You should be a fucking producer man

:bow:

Wowo.

It turned out okay, I love that chick in the grapes, man she was cool.

I'd like to make New Orleans, we'll see.

I am sure that I would get a ton of good stuff if by chance I lived through it.

I would love to meet u in New Orleans dude, for real. All of you guys here. Shit will be tight.

i bet turning corners in that bus was a mother fucker...oh and not to mention having to take a piss :yes:

i bet turning corners in that bus was a mother fucker...oh and not to mention having to take a piss :yes:

They actually got all the way up the balcony, I think I have some pics of it somewhere. They were troopers for sure.

Luckily I never had to piss at this bar, I can only imagine what the bathrooms looked like.

I can't believe my first time posting on here is going to be this, but..... if I saw that video before hand- I proooooooooobably wouldn't have looked at you twice. Pretty ghey...Just sayin :cono:

Sorry Amby, no hard feelings, I didn't mean to cockblock you in any way.

I can't believe my first time posting on here is going to be this, but..... if I saw that video before hand- I proooooooooobably wouldn't have looked at you twice. Pretty ghey...Just sayin :cono:

:rotfl:

Dance girl call me when u get a chance 814-337-4101 I have a secret I want to tell u, only 4 your ears

Wait, wasn't Steve supposed to join you this weekend?

LMAO. Awesome.

Wait, wasn't Steve supposed to join you this weekend?

Yeah but he opted for the sex with his new girl, probably a good choice...I would have done the same.

Brock, they allowed me to post one vid without killing me, I think that's probably all they can handle, or want to.

And you need to change the 73% rubberband plays in your sig dude.

Brock, why were you scared to talk to me on the phone?

I thought brock was banned? can that happen again please...NOW