• Start date
  • Replies 37 Comments
  • Views 3,288 Views

Muse

Since
Sep 30, 2011
Score
Tokens
I'm looking for a new home. I was recently excommunicated from Walkers Bar and Grill. Hope to find new, life long friends here.

Thanks for the warm Welcome BadNina. I think I'm gonna like this place better.

welcome muse

enjoy your stay

Thanks Kato. I fully intend on enjoying it the most here.

Welcome aboard, sir

We have some wicked insomnia tonight

NOT GOOD BOYS

I was born at 2am. There was a recent study showing babies born during the night have a higher chance of suffering from insomnia. So it's really not our fault, Daft.

Thanks for the welcome sir!

It is now an irrefutable fact that if you were born between midnight and 6am, you have a greater than 50% chance of suffering from insomnia. I wouldn't have it any other way, I really like my insomnia.

HelloMuse. Wanna inform us of your prior handle?

Hi Blitty... This is my maiden voyage here, no former handle

he meant over at sbr...this way we know who you are and will know how to interact properly :yes:

Rayray, I am leaving that identity behind. I'm now just Muse here at Gamelive. I hope this suffices. If not, I'll consider sending nudes of my wife.

Muse sounds alot like Deuce...Enjoy ur stay here pal

I was born at 2am. There was a recent study showing babies born during the night have a higher chance of suffering from insomnia. So it's really not our fault, Daft.

Thanks for the welcome sir!

Welcome, Muse.... I'd never heard about that babies/insomnia.... very interesting

who do you like in the MLB Playoffs Muse?

Archie, thanks for the welcome.

I really like the Phillies. Phenomenal pitching with good enough hitters should carry them through. But I will certainly be cheering loud and proud for the local Texas Rangers.

I hope your family is doing well.