Hi Gamelive...

• Start date
  • Replies 37 Comments
  • Views 3,320 Views
Musey, welcome and enjoy ur stay. You have any winners on the horizon :popcorn:

Sorry about my brief absence from the forum. I'm virtually unknown here anyways so I'll assume GL didn't fall apart.

Life has been busy. I'm returning back to work after a two month hiatus thanks to my second major surgery in the last year. Also, just before my surgery, my brother and I decided it would be a good idea to remodel my bathroom. The demo portion went very well. We tore that bitch up but putting it back together has been a nightmare. This house was built in 1950 and has problems. Then my roof leaked and we had to poke holes in the ceiling to allow the water to drain or my ceiling would have collapsed. Then week 4 of the NFL happened. I was on the Bucs, phillies and colts.

I feel like I'm coming on too strong for a newbie. I really shouldn't have come on so strong with all my problems. It should have just been small talk. Did I learn nothing from courting?

Anyways, glad to be back. My wife and I flying to Denver the 22nd-25th. Anyone here from Denver? We'd love to meet up and have drinks or creme brulee.

Muse we love oversharing here, it's what we do

Muse surgery for what?