Hi DanceGirl!

• Start date
  • Replies 73 Comments
  • Views 7,589 Views
what is it the winter of?

wrath?

Winter of Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Winter isn't here yet still plenty of time to define it.....

5" of snow here in Salt Lake yesterday, getting close

Being a democracy here at GL, everything is up for a vote. But winter of weeeeeeeeeeee? We might as well take it one step further and just go total :mattyrain: and make it winter of gleeeeeeeeeeee?

Lots of losing going down in the monkey household and as much as my +++ outweigh my ---, MrsM isn't the happiest of campers. Hope I just don't go off on anymore this winter. Especially when the snow and cloudy days come and you see the kid at MIcky D's constantly sniffling while wrapping my burger up?

Remember, it's not personal, it's just business!:mrmonkey:

Robyn....whenever I see you post and look at your title I think of this song.

Good call, Ambers. That's what it is from. One of my favoritest bands.

I was explaining how our meeting didn't leave me inclined to want to meet anymore strangers off the Internutty. I'm sure you can understand, I doubt either of us would care to relive those 24 hours, there wasn't a pleasant moment to be had during the whole thing.

RS, really weird your post here where more or less you would never ever want to meet up with Matty again. Nothing in common and two people who have differing ideas on life more or less.

Haven't you been very vocal on Gamelive needing to have more conflict among posters with their ideas and not patting each other on the back all the time. From what you stated you and Matty appeared to be the perfect storm to discuss social differences but appears you wanted no part of it?

Look I have course haven't met any posters but if I did would make the most of it and would enjoy it no matter what. Anyone willing to sit at a bar with me and have a few drinks (and we don't have to get wasted) is all good to me!!!

I know you said it was you and not Matty cause it appeared things would go well with personally meeting Matty from your previous internet socializing but unfortunately it didn't. I feel for you cause it might appear that even though you call for more conflict with regards to GL, it doesn't appear you can handle it in real life?

Was looking for something else in GL archive at this time and was sidetracked when this thread grabbed my attention. I do enjoy interacting with you here RS and will continue to do so. :greencheck: