hey the Olympics started

• Start date
  • Replies 52 Comments
  • Views 1,842 Views
yeah the Russians run everything, not the Americans :endoftheworld:

doped up freak

rs_1024x759-220210045605-1024-ice-skater-kamila-Valieva-021022.jpg

Is there only three prelim games for hockey? Looks like they already in the playoff. :clueless: doesn't seem right

doped up freak

rs_1024x759-220210045605-1024-ice-skater-kamila-Valieva-021022.jpg

Propaganda pushing 101 use of images right here. Not only do they allow the readers imagination to run wild but they distract from the actual point - that serana Williams is not at issue here and trimetazidine is known to improve endurance.

She's a confirmed juicer. Confirmed.

If you really believe that the system is stacked in favor of Russia to get more medals and against Western countries, that's something I never would have considered. It doesn't seem possible. (Especially since they wont even let Russians show the flag or play the anthem)
But that's a much more sympathetic stance. I thought you were just hateful and bigoted :thinking:

If you really believe that the system is stacked in favor of Russia to get more medals and against Western countries, that's something I never would have considered. It doesn't seem possible. (Especially since they wont even let Russians show the flag or play the anthem)
But that's a much more sympathetic stance. I thought you were just hateful and bigoted :thinking:
I mean I don't have an opinion on the "IOC is in Russia's pocket" take, but I do love that you will accept virtually any and all conspiracy theories in regards to America and all these powers that be pulling the strings (including saying shit like "it's just interesting to think about, who cares if it's verified or true"), but you draw a hard line at the idea that Russia and fucking Vladimir Putin are capable of any behind-the-scenes shenanigans at the Olympics? lol.

Turning a blind eye to your own country's controversies kind of seems like the same "imperialistic propaganda your owners would be proud of" shit you just accused Bone Bone of, no?

There are likely shitty characters involved in many aspects in what goes on in Russia. Especially since Russia is systematically little more than a colony at this point. Be it a rebellious one, with some potential.
But your (US establishment) tired idea of "evil Putin" pulling the strings behind everything is such an eyeroll :rolleyes: and so typical. The disparagement and vilification of other countries is just such a blatant tactic of exceptional, racist, and obviously hypocritical imperialists.

We had a hard time watching to start b/c of the time difference and the fact that I greatly prefer live. I prefer summer much more than winter already and the addition of a bunch of xgames style events doesn't do it for me (big air is dumb, half pipe is me, like slopestyle). On top of all that we're pretty ticked off with the handling of the Peng Shuai situation and once the doping thing hit and they let her skate we were done. What's next, summer in LA?

I always took you has a big curling guy, bone bone.

happy they are complete. back to regular programming.

I prefer the Winter Olympics. The coverage seemed limited, so how do they expect high ratings? Curling and snowboarding? common. I seem to remember there was a channel that showed all hockey games. And channels that showed multiple sports live at anytime. Curling was a cute oddity that youd see a little of.
But the events that I saw seemed fine :hey: