hey the Olympics started

• Start date
  • Replies 52 Comments
  • Views 1,863 Views
Nookie could've been an Olympian at fucking

Pussy prob all pizzaboy worn out by now tho

Let's go Lithuania!

RJ loves the Soviet republics. Hey, that's who I'm rooting for too :clap:

...I will try to catch some hockey, I don't know about the other stuff.
....The thought of everybody's stories about their grandmas, retarded siblings, and their hard fought battles to succeed make me afraid to turn on tv though

Curling gets way too much airtime

I will watch a little. but not as much as when the winter Olympics are held in Dubai

.The thought of everybody's stories about their grandmas, retarded siblings, and their hard fought battles to succeed make me afraid to turn on tv though
everybody is a fucking hero

Capture.PNG

Captuvre.PNG

SIA seems a little scared. They are not offering any puckline/moneyline/handicap, just a silly total heavily juiced.

This is a hugh difference in total price/number.

SIA over 8 -151
Pinny over 7.5 -129

I didn’t even know it started. Only event I’m interested is watching The US vs Americas hat for womens hockey gold

I didn’t even know it started. Only event I’m interested is watching The US vs Americas hat for womens hockey gold
So far I think Canada lesbians look better, going by how they have fared vs the same opponents, Canada scored more and give up less.
I don't know if that will mean anything when it comes time to play for gold.

Housepicks is a hero

Dystopian Olympics

A08385FF-EF90-4A79-A56F-6DC7B9F112ED.jpeg
515C9777-CE26-4AF6-A3E1-BF55D36B33BE.jpeg
B39CCBC3-88FD-4469-96E9-7FBD88725EF2.jpeg

Russian figure skating phenom tests positive for banned substance in a cycle where Russian althetes have to compete outside the flag due to state sanctioned doping in a past Olympics. Can't make this shit up.

Need mudcats curling insights.

Russian figure skating phenom tests positive for banned substance in a cycle where Russian althetes have to compete outside the flag due to state sanctioned doping in a past Olympics. Can't make this shit up.
i call bs, im with reno on this one :bat:

:yawning: Haven’t watched a second and wong!

i call bs, im with reno on this one :bat:
She is spectacular. Nevermind the jumps, those twists n spins are beautiful :clap:

If these guy's concern is fairness in sport, what's the motivation behind having athletes compete, but not under their country's name and anthem :clueless:? How is that anything but political?
Olympics should be a time to learn about and show respect for all different countries and cultures