• Replies 22 Comments
  • Views 1,033 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
Don't be nice "this time round". Killer instinct, bozo.

Call me a drunk old stiff. I dare you.

I call YOU a fat faghot. You're not really fat or gay. Bit I call you that anyway.

Because you are.:blittster:

Seriously. I'm curious. What entails you not taking it easy on me. Calling me fat old stiff. Ugly calling my girl Robyn II?

Bring it. Shame me into retirement.

You fat fucking faggot.

Fuck you. Fck Whale and his outstanding debts. Oh and fuck you :bringitfatfaggit:

Oh and fuck Juror too that vanilla sell out.

:moped::depom:

:tapsfoot:

:anticipatingsomelamelineaboutbeingtoobusywithfootvalltobebotheredwithme:

:fatfuckingfaggit:

Seriously?? Nine those are smileys? Gay

Blitty called her Rubyn II, but I guess I'm out of the loop on who started it.

Teela, stop skimming.

I didn't do any troubles.

im a kinder and more gentle ray now...plus, you already know you should have been a sheet stain and i figure we all need a 2nd chance (or 7966587987th in your case)...you dont bring it up and i wont... i only pick on muddy for being a useless hypocrite and dafty because we need someone to argue with from time to time... i got love for you both and would enjoy hanging out partying :cheers:

I think Ray's new gf broke him. :sad:

^^^ you already stiffed that one site... for some reason i think they opened another similar place... you should sign up under camis name

Fat faghit. I.mean...I see how someone could hate me OR Muddy..but what kind of a lowlife hates both? And Daffy is cool. Gives great bliwjobs.

I really do line Daffy. Just joshin

Ray no ulterior motive here but I'm in a tent n a light rain rolling and its awesome.

Can I bother u for an old fashioned hot Asian ecstacy story?

It would make me happy.

^^^ you already stiffed that one site... for some reason i think they opened another similar place... you should sign up under camis name

:whistling:

Steve's don't sweat it. In a cruel twist of fate that site stiffed me for 2500.

I gotta be the only fool ever to pay out multiple ties to them and then get stiffed right?

I don't care.

Maybe we should eliminate the middle man, I can pay you and let them know.

Win/win/win?