Hey Gamelive

Razor

Since
Mar 27, 2011
Score
Tokens
New to this site and have heard and read some stuff about you guys from a friend of mine. I have been to other similar sites and I think this one would be cool to check out as well. I love baseball and am a big fan of movies. I see some of you are movie buffs and have strong opinions, which is very cool. I'll try not to step on anybody's toes while I am on here. Looking forward to having some Gamelive fun.

Last edited:
read some stuff about you guys from a friend of mine.

And you still signed up and started posting? That's admirable. Welcome to GameLive, Razor.

And you still signed up and started posting? That's admirable. Welcome to GameLive, Razor.

I was warned in a way. Just a place to mess around when I am bored. I have trouble sleeping, so I screw around online until I fall asleep.

I was warned in a way. Just a place to mess around when I am bored. I have trouble sleeping, so I screw around online until I fall asleep.

That is as good a reason as any. Late night posters are especially welcome here.

I bet it was Mara that sent him here.

Hi Razor, welcome aboard

Well played Rogatien.

Razor this site is all about stepping on toes. Have at it sir.

GL

I am not sure who Mara is either. I guess these are regulars.

No one is.

I forgot who it was, but I recall someone referring to her as a 'verbal ninja' and that he was obsessed with her.

Must have been Bread.

I forgot who it was, but I recall someone referring to her as a 'verbal ninja' and that he was obsessed with her.

Must have been Bread.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So I may have had a schoolboy crush on the chick for a month, right until she kicked my ass in public then asked for a kiss. Sue me.

(Don't. I need my disposable income for bourbon.)

Must have been Bread.

Why you dirty dog.