Herman - I don't miss him already

• Start date
  • Replies 25 Comments
  • Views 2,105 Views
Jon Favreu is in it as well. Horrible freakin movie but Kristin Chinnewith is in it and looking mighty fine.

Damn, well maybe Jon Favreau didn't write that one.

Maybe it's just movies that Jon Favreau writes and directs.

Vince Vaughn isn't good in anything. Ever. I am starting to think it wasn't really him in Swingers.

Vince Vaughn isn't good in anything. Ever. I am starting to think it wasn't really him in Swingers.

I suggest this movie instead. This is just one of about 10 awesome scenes:

OK check out this plot twist. Vaughn and his gf, Witherspoon, had to go to a wacky extremist church with family. Uncomfortable hilarity ensues.

The pastor needs two volunteers to come up on stage to take part in their wild and carazy nativity scene. Of the ENTIRE congregation, GUESS WHAT?!!??! They picked those two to get on stage! Oh my stars and garters!!

Vaughn acts like a moron and wins over the entire church. I've seen this movie hundreds of times.

Daft does not agree Robyn

Wood Allen AND Billy Crystal?

Somebody get the chopped liver.

That's too many fuckin bagel dogs for me to handle

Wood Allen AND Billy Crystal?

Somebody get the chopped liver.

That's too many fuckin bagel dogs for me to handle

Unreal...the cast is amazing, Jew bashing aside, Robin Williams, Elizabeth Shue (yum), Judy Davis, and here is Kirstie Alley (one of the best scenes ever):