Help!!!!!!

Acid Joe

Stoned Member
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Was in the bar earlier tonight. Going back to meet up with a chick. Now I got another chick txting me asking me what I am doing, she wants to meet up with me later. It's either feast or famine..... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I gotta find a way to spread this shit out. Anyways told her where I will be (with the other chick) and see if she shows. See what happens should be interesting. If I find my camera will take pics.

Out the door I go, only got the phone camera..... wish me luck.

Acid Joe, make us proud: threesome.

I guess the jock itch has cleared up?

It has occurred to me that every sexual encounter I have ever had has been a threesome. myself, the lady I happened to be with and God cause it takes a miracle to get me laid.

I guess the jock itch has cleared up?

Spread it around Acid Joe. Fuck if you can't share your love at least try and share your jock itch.

Joe, we have no doubt this night will end up favorably for you and the other parties. :inquisition:

Was in the bar earlier tonight. Going back to meet up with a chick. Now I got another chick txting me asking me what I am doing, she wants to meet up with me later. It's either feast or famine..... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I gotta find a way to spread this shit out. Anyways told her where I will be (with the other chick) and see if she shows. See what happens should be interesting. If I find my camera will take pics.

this is how you do it boys, let them fight it out for the privilege that is Acid Joe

:bowdown:

legend

40 and still rockin

abc acid joe

oh man if I make it to 40 I want to be just like Joe

where are the pics?

I think he's still on the job.

I think hes passed out.

Acid Joe: I AM LEGEND

Pics or it never happened.

it never happened
this is the interwebs where dreams come true