Help!!!!!!

Acid Joe

Stoned Member
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Was in the bar earlier tonight. Going back to meet up with a chick. Now I got another chick txting me asking me what I am doing, she wants to meet up with me later. It's either feast or famine..... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I gotta find a way to spread this shit out. Anyways told her where I will be (with the other chick) and see if she shows. See what happens should be interesting. If I find my camera will take pics.

Out the door I go, only got the phone camera..... wish me luck.

Acid Joe, make us proud: threesome.

It has occurred to me that every sexual encounter I have ever had has been a threesome. myself, the lady I happened to be with and God cause it takes a miracle to get me laid.

Joe, we have no doubt this night will end up favorably for you and the other parties. :inquisition:

Was in the bar earlier tonight. Going back to meet up with a chick. Now I got another chick txting me asking me what I am doing, she wants to meet up with me later. It's either feast or famine..... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I gotta find a way to spread this shit out. Anyways told her where I will be (with the other chick) and see if she shows. See what happens should be interesting. If I find my camera will take pics.

this is how you do it boys, let them fight it out for the privilege that is Acid Joe

:bowdown:

legend

40 and still rockin

abc acid joe

it never happened
this is the interwebs where dreams come true