• Start date
  • Replies 37 Comments
  • Views 3,978 Views

Rubyn

Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
I just wanted to say that life is pretty neat without sports and gambling. You should all try it.

That is all.

20121018_230810_zpsabd63509.jpg

is that breads blood after a bad beat?

I just wanted to say that life is pretty neat without sports and gambling. You should all try it.

:redx::redx::redx:

Rubyn give us a winner.

If you're a homosexual. Or if you're a heterosexual who is boning Robyn, like a lot, like all the time lot, like non-stop except for sleep breaks kind of a lot.

That is all.
I agree, how is life for you dear?

I tried life without sports and gambling. I gained 30 pounds and I was miserable. Rubyn have you ever won a bet on a hail mary? If you do you will have the best enjoyment you will ever have in your life.

is it cowardly or courageous to kill oneself's sports and gambling life?

Rubyn basically called all you guys lame Internet nerds.

:lmao: :lmao:

Blitty does more than any of us here, so yes, he is excluded.

Plommer, why are you reading, you'll hurt yourself.

Is fiveteamer dead yet?

Blitty does more than any of us here, so yes, he is excluded.

Plommer, why are you reading, you'll hurt yourself.

Is fiveteamer dead yet?

Blitty though has more money than any of us here, so yes, he should be excluded! Rubyn, your avatar is lovely!

I can do without bread and gambling but not sports. it's football season. Nope on that one.

and by bread I mean the grain kind not the person.

I can do without bread and gambling but not sports. it's football season. Nope on that one.

and by bread I mean the grain kind not the person.

Rubyn never said Bread, Plommer added that part.
Very unclever of him.

Gambling gives meaning to an otherwise useless series of life events.