• Replies 68 Comments
  • Views 4,692 Views

2daBank

Since
Aug 7, 2010
Score
Tokens
whats up my fellow degens,

i been posting for quite some time at the other place (you know the one), really sick of all the trolls and the mods defending them over quality posters. i like to think im solid at every sport but nfl totals and college hoops where i make most my money, some of you may know me from that place as i see a lot of familiar names already, look forward to contributing here and hopefully making money with all you fine ppl........

Hi. Give me some happy pills!!!!

cougar, your boy the one who got me booted again

I would like a happy pill.

Banker, I've practically got Gamelivers drug free, don't ruin my progress.

You will like it here. Cool enough peeps with diverse enough approaches.

Banker. if you haven't familiarized yourself with Zef then do so imediately. I can't help you in that regard though cause I'm not hip enough to be down with the Zef.

Wait, who got you booted?

Broke Landers had a lot to do with it im sure...yet he still posting F U s about me while im banned....sbr justice for ya...

Banker, I've practically got Gamelivers drug free, don't ruin my progress.

You will like it here. Cool enough peeps with diverse enough approaches.

Banker. if you haven't familiarized yourself with Zef then do so imediately. I can't help you in that regard though cause I'm not hip enough to be down with the Zef.

wal ive always liked you my friend but you know im part of the more drugs for America movement........

Someone got jrugs? Wha...?

Watch out for Brock Landers. He rugged.

Broke Landers had a lot to do with it im sure...yet he still posting F U s about me while im banned....sbr justice for ya...

I must have missed that thread, unless it was his most recent Rubberband play. I posted in there, but after the game lost I didn't go back in.

Banker you're cool in my book, some posters just don't get along

I must have missed that thread, unless it was his most recent Rubberband play. I posted in there, but after the game lost I didn't go back in.

Banker you're cool in my book, some posters just don't get along

it actually in the thread where Shari exposed his fake record once again....im cool with most ppl and you A1 in my book but i just dont have any respect for a fraud.

We also have a "no hairy balls" policy here.

61% now right?

Not 73%?

yea and that is not counting the numerous "big plays" that he claimed he was unloading on then after it loses saying "oh i only bet points"..what a joke, the guy doesnt mind leading lambs to slaughter as long as it gets him some attention (not everyone has a daddy to bail them out) ..there better cappers that give out quality info getting overlooked because bums like him scream the loudest.....