Helen Mirren will be 65 next month - still getting nekkid

• Start date
  • Replies 40 Comments
  • Views 3,736 Views
Robyn....are you and Bread married to each other?

Robyn....are you and Bread married to each other?

Yep. It will be 4 years in December. And we are not the same person. And yes, sometimes we sit in the same room on our laptops posting on gamelive.

Awwww, that is so cute! Anne just ignores me when I am in posting mode.

I don't mean to completely hijack this thread, but can you tell me why you guys all left SBR? I wasn't really in the loop over there so I don't know what went on. I just eventually noticed that none of you post over there anymore.

I don't mean to completely hijack this thread, but can you tell me why you guys all left SBR? I wasn't really in the loop over there so I don't know what went on. I just eventually noticed that none of you post over there anymore.

It's posted here somewhere, I'm sure. But Reader's Digest version is that SBR John started posting a lot in January and seemed to make an effort to provoke certain posters, primarily those with a sense of humor. I can't remember who, but someone was joking in a thread and used the word "nigga". SBR John started a thread specifically to rile people up, asking if he should ban the word "nigga". And then the joke threads started and he started banning people. It was the weirdest thing. Bread was getting paid to write for them and he was so disgusted by the shit going on, he went on a rampage and then quit and left the site. I'm sure the threads, if they are still around, are in the private zone somewhere. It's too bad tacomax doesn't post here that often, it would be nice to see a re-cap thread utilizing his detective skills. Anyway, SBR John started calling all of us racists even though it was perfectly acceptable (in his eyes) to call Greg Louganis a faggot who deserved to die of AIDS (paraphrasing here). What's even more bizarre is that he made a post about Haitians smelling like ass juice THE VERY DAY BEFORE the earthquake. That SBR John, he sure is a smooth criminal.

Wow, that is terrible. Of course all of you are a bunch of Nazis, just so you know...jk. Seriously though, just being curious, I always wondered how much some of the people get on there to write for them. Like would Bread write articles on certain games coming up, kind of like Willie Bee does now? And how much skrilla did he make? That's right, I used the word skrilla.

Wow, that is terrible. Of course all of you are a bunch of Nazis, just so you know...jk. Seriously though, just being curious, I always wondered how much some of the people get on there to write for them. Like would Bread write articles on certain games coming up, kind of like Willie Bee does now? And how much skrilla did he make? That's right, I used the word skrilla.

He was allowed to write whatever he wanted. As far as his pay, let's just say he was compensated very well.

back on topic, my answer is a resounding YES

Goldie Hawn is also 64.

oanepaach.jpg

old peoples hands freak me out a bit...:hides:

I believe she is adept at the hopping off technique.

lets compare this girl to the betonline girl.....

hmmmmmmmmmm

Years ago, I saw some nudies of Hellen and she looked damn good...

...if you were an old geezer of 65, you'd hit it.

I'd probably hit goldie..... I used to love goldie hawn......