Heading to Wrigey

• Start date
  • Replies 61 Comments
  • Views 2,042 Views
Cubbies 3-0 and 3 BBs by AJ already! Announcer said 1st inning of the year where Cubs have scored more than 1 run! LOL! M-LO enjoying himself already for sure!

Looks like they broke out of it today!

I really feel like going to Wrigley is something I should do before I die or they eventually replace it. Same deal with Fenway.

I really feel like going to Wrigley is something I should do before I die or they eventually replace it. Same deal with Fenway.

I agree! Did make it to Fenway though! Fiver, very rarely go anymore but I only like going to day games when it's hot out and feels like bases weather! Better chance to possibly see something like this at the game too.....

Jenn+and+Will+Carroll.jpg

Could you imagine actually have sex with a woman that looks like that and not having to pay for it.

I agree! Did make it to Fenway though! Fiver, very rarely go anymore but I only like going to day games when it's hot out and feels like bases weather! Better chance to possibly see something like this at the game too.....

Jenn+and+Will+Carroll.jpg

What ever happened to poster 5starbomb?

Could you imagine actually have sex with a woman that looks like that and not having to pay for it.

Guys like you and I can only imagine! Hey though Fiver, if you continue your upward spiral with your winning bets, you can get both the laptop and the girl! Just don't bet when drunk!

5Starbomb still posts once in a while at Peeps, Blitty.

Guys like you and I can only imagine! Hey though Fiver, if you continue your upward spiral with your winning bets, you can get both the laptop and the girl! Just don't bet when drunk!

Just sipping on bourbon and gambling on south american soccer. I think I can control myself.