Heading to Wrigey

• Start date
  • Replies 61 Comments
  • Views 2,032 Views
Muddy, is that really her or a photoshop?

good day for cubs fans!

Archie, set a date for the party at your house for your local GL posters? Set it ASAP before you do major renovations so whatever damage occurs it won't be noticeable or costly! I can tell these guys are fun to be with, just not at my house!
:cheers:

Could you imagine actually have sex with a woman that looks like that and not having to pay for it.

What makes you think not paying for it would make it better?

Archie, set a date for the party at your house for your local GL posters? Set it ASAP before you do major renovations so whatever damage occurs it won't be noticeable or costly! I can tell these guys are fun to be with, just not at my house!
:cheers:

Monkey, all we are doing is damaging the house now.

won't be living in it for about 2 months at least, just gutting everything out. So yeah everyone can come over everyday for the next two weeks and bring a sledge hammer

What makes you think not paying for it would make it better?

One of the great things about having sex with a girl is the high you get by tricking her. Tricking her into thinking you're attractive, or tricking her to like you or even if she just wants to get laid.

Add a financial transaction to the equation and what do you have, a financial transaction.

One of the great things about having sex with a girl is the high you get by tricking her. Tricking her into thinking you're attractive, or tricking her to like you or even if she just wants to get laid.

Add a financial transaction to the equation and what do you have, a financial transaction.

how much did the earrings cost, in terms of financial transactions?

What is your HVAC guys plan Arch?

Furnace in basement for the first floor....What about second floor....Does that sit in the basement as well....Closet on second floor and run duct down the hallway and soffit...Or Furnace in the attic and heat it from the top down?

At first I thought Chi Archie and his wife fell into some money having bought a detached house in what I assume in the greater Chicago area. Having just checked, the median price for a house in Chicago is less than $200k.

This is unreal, $200k would not get you a bachelor condo in the suburbs of Toronto.

Fiver 1

archie 2

The cost is arbitrary. Whether you paid $40 for a blowie off of Jarvis or you paid $400 for 30 minutes. You paid. By paying you have effectively taken out all the excitement of having sex.

What is your HVAC guys plan Arch?

Furnace in basement for the first floor....What about second floor....Does that sit in the basement as well....Closet on second floor and run duct down the hallway and soffit...Or Furnace in the attic and heat it from the top down?

furnace in basement for both floors, not sure the plan yet, i'm still ripping out old HVAC

House hook me up with some immigrant (not mexican) non licensed demolition crews

They are the most readily available....why so anti mexicano?

had some bad experience using them from home depot in Cicero on a few properties before for smaller jobs, but more importantly

my black neighbors that want me to hire their lazy asses, will be pissed knowing I got mexicans.

then the blacks will break into my house and destroy it when we get it all perfect

I like eastern bloc guys as well. I think they are tough and cool