Have you had snow yet?

• Start date
  • Replies 464 Comments
  • Views 29,490 Views
A little windy this morning. I think we get a little more snow tonight according to the hourly, I don't see warnings which is cool at least.

Someone lay Mother Nature this Valentine's Day and calm her the fuck down already.

3 inches early this morning..I feel for those with the ice storms...those suck. At least u don't have to commute Camicon. Best job perk Evah.

You don't consider 4 steps from bed to computer a commute?!

I am so thankful for this I Aliceinchains Girl.

Everyone out there panicking and we're pretty much seamless and unaffected here. :guitar::cheers:

You don't consider 4 steps from bed to computer a commute?!

I am so thankful for this I Aliceinchains Girl.

Everyone out there panicking and we're pretty much seamless and unaffected here. :guitar::cheers:
That's sweet! :chickendance::chickendance:

It is snowing a bit in the GTA... thankfully not supposed to accumulate much.

more snow not even a lot but yep more snow

:fuckyourmother: HARD

Bacon, know where your at always more snow and cold than in NJ but calling for temps in the 40s here by Tuesday and hopefully the end of constant below freezing temps! I believe the SJersey shore will do very well this year after this winter!

Got family and friends out there Monk! It's been Sandy, the storms, one piece of shit after another! Always pulling for the shore what has happened the past few years has really hurt me! Places I grew up living at crippled and many gone! :fok:!

You guys stay safe and warm!

Not even surprised anymore at all.

Snow from 9 pm until 11 tomorrow morning.

I guess at this point that is the daily we're getting hit again report.

Puckie fuck your neighbor come over here and take care of shit, thanks.

:guitar:

just when Chicago made a small melting dent in the piles of snow on the ground and the piles of snow that have claimed a good 25% of the parking spaces here in the city.

More snow coming today 4-6 inches

Woke up to mom yelling "Is anyone here?" I reply "I am here mom." She says "I am lost." Get up and realize no power. Still no power. Having flashbacks to last year. No power sucks.

Sunny warm and windy here. Nothing better for a married guy than a warm, windy day

IAG
Woke up to mom yelling "Is anyone here?" I reply "I am here mom." She says "I am lost." Get up and realize no power. Still no power. Having flashbacks to last year. No power sucks.

oh no this is horrible

Apparently we are getting 10 inches dumped on us by Tuesday. It just won't stop.

Fiver after reading your posts for the last couple of days I have come to the conclusion that you are best suited for another government job.