Has a woman not associated with a spouse/boyfriend who posts here..

• Start date
  • Replies 60 Comments
  • Views 4,912 Views
by the way...... Didn't Robyn post before Bread? I thought she brought him to the forums..... but it might not have been gambling forums per se

I brought Nina, Robyn and Swede to SBR and Bread came after Robyn.

MrX
Sportsgirl is good call. I don't recall her ever talking about math models, but she's gotta be as close as we're gonna get.

Hi Sportsgirl.

Hi :)

What brought you to gamelive today??????

do you troll around all forums, looking for threads that ask about the authenticity of female posters?

lol! No, Nina message me on Facebook with this link. Robyn invited me here a long time ago, but I don't really have much posting time and when I do, I post some at Capwins.

never fukin heard of capswins pal......

Yep Robyn posted for months at SBR. Showed it to me and tried to get me to post but I had zero interest for the longest time. Now I think I might still be in the top 10 post count over there? lol. Sad.

All true. People still believe Willy is Nina's dad? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Hi Nanc!

Good eye, mike

robyn always makes sure to cum first i hear

No, Bread always makes sure I do.

:superhighfive:

:superduperhighfive:

that bread!

I'm good. It's true.

So basically the mythological creature Sphinx doesn't exist. There is no woman in forums that will talk strictly about handicapping, like picking team A to win and risking her own money based on handicapping or modeling and not what team wears the best uniforms or has the cutest players.