Happy Valentine's Day Gamelive.

• Start date
  • Replies 60 Comments
  • Views 2,205 Views
Y'all are thinking just one way, casp might be the sugar boy and she the sugarmama

I wish. Actually she's not looking for a rich guy. That site actually has people that just want to meet new people. I have a 21 year old from Cincinatti that's been messaging me not looking for $$.

So far this site in it's short time has been a jewel in the rough.

Not sure how I am a padded bra. The girls know what Iook like and what I have before they meet me. Nothing on my profile is false.

IAG, just because you drank the Casper "Haterade" lately (because you can't believe truth), doesn't mean you have to get drunk on it.

I suggest you detox on the Haterade.

Haterade is a really irritating word. You're not 14. Don't use it.

Not sure how I am a padded bra. The girls know what Iook like and what I have before they meet me. Nothing on my profile is false.

IAG, just because you drank the Casper "Haterade" lately (because you can't believe truth), doesn't mean you have to get drunk on it.

Lol at Casper.

You are delusional. I did say I believe this particular situation was messed up, but that is the only comment that I believe I have made toward you in the last week, other than alter ego sadcat wishing you a Happy Birthday.

Don't be so paranoid unless you really have something to feel guilty about...then proceed to be paranoid.

I wish. Actually she's not looking for a rich guy. That site actually has people that just want to meet new people. I have a 21 year old from Cincinatti that's been messaging me not looking for $$.

So far this site in it's short time has been a jewel in the rough.

Right from the website-

Sugardaddie.com is a high quality dating site for successful men who have financial security and confidence and attractive single women. Do you want to meet people and change your life for the better?

Dating websites are about delivering quality relationships and our proven track record of ten years strongly suggests that we are not only a successful site, but our staff and approach to this business is of an exceptional standard that time and again delivers quality feedback and successful relationships from those that are seeking to expand their social network and others that have found long term partners and marriage. We understand that the quality of the members is what makes a site successful and at Sugardaddie.com, we are not only a recognized millionaire dating site, but also a site that offers sound dating advice too.

Not sure if I like FW and IAG teaming up on Casper. Things about to get messy.

Not sure if I like FW and IAG teaming up on Casper. Things about to get messy.

Keeping it real Blitty, even if I'm only a uneducated SPer.

FW, just because that's what the websites mission statement is doesn't mean what the girls in the site are looking for.

Their are many girls on their just looking for a cool guy.

IAG, I stand by what I say. You have been hating on me as of late for no reason.

Not cool.

Teela, I like to use the word a Haterade.
It fits what IAG is drinking.

FW, just because that's what the websites mission statement is doesn't mean what the girls in the site are looking for.

IAG, I stand by what I say. You have been hating on me as of late for no reason.

Not cool.

Teela, I like to use the word a Haterade.
It fits what IAG is drinking.

No. I haven't. I even went back and looked at my posts from the last week. You must be confusing me with one of the 1,254 girls you have pissed off in the past year. Any "hate" you see is in this thread, as far as I know and I think "hate/erade" is a stretch.

Anything else would be me obviously kidding around. I think there was a joke about a phone, a beer and a lamp...that's all else I can recall. Sadcat gave you a very nice birthday greeting. But I am done defending myself against a fourth grade "Haterade" argument...because truth be told, I don't really care that much.

FW,

Hopefully they are not looking for guys who can spell.

Ok..that one can be marked down under H for Haterade.

I don't think the women that are replying on that site are overly concerned about grammar.

Iag, you need to learn how to bury fokers without going back and explaining and over analyzing your posts. That's very Wally like.
You can go with: eat a dick Casper, if you have no other ideas.

Btw that girl looks sexy Casper. :clapper:

Iag, you need to learn how to bury fokers without going back and explaining and over analyzing your posts. That's very Wally like.
You can go with: eat a dick Casper, if you have no other ideas.

Btw that girl looks sexy Casper. :clapper:

Yes and yes.