Happy Valentine's Day Gamelive.

• Start date
  • Replies 60 Comments
  • Views 2,228 Views
I always get my GF flowers on Valentine's Day, if that makes me an idiot so be it. I also have a good job, pay all my bills, get laid at the drop of a hat, and win more than I lose at gambling.

On the menu tonight the GF is making spicy garlic and lime grilled shrimp and cheesy potatoes with a spinach salad.

I always get my GF flowers on Valentine's Day, if that makes me an idiot so be it. I also have a good job, pay all my bills, get laid at the drop of a hat, and win more than I lose at gambling.

On the menu tonight the GF is making spicy garlic and lime grilled shrimp and cheesy potatoes with a spinach salad.
As well you should...Good man Casper. :pope:

image.jpgCougar, I aporeciage how you roll. I think Vakentines Day is utter bullshit though.

IAG, stop hating on me. Just cause I'm not seeing "50 Shades" and buying chocolate for some skank doesn't make me a scumbag.

The other things I do do.

We are at a pub eating filet mignon. She's buying.

View attachment 2172Cougar, I aporeciage how you roll. I think Vakentines Day is utter bullshit though.

IAG, stop hating on me. Just cause I'm not seeing "50 Shades" and buying chocolate for some skank doesn't make me a scumbag.

The other things I do do.

We are at a pub eating filet mignon. She's buying.
I'm not "hating" on you. I think you are misinterpreting what I am saying, or not saying. Who mentioned 50 shades of Gray or chocolate?

I do think it's messed up if you are really on a site designed to hook up financially stable or successful men with attractive women. Bait and switch.

You are the equivalent of a padded bra Casper.

I think that any woman who signs up for these sugar daddy websites deserves to get caspered.

I think that any woman who signs up for these sugar daddy websites deserves to get caspered.

Yeah..maybe so

You forgot to mention your 9'' cock.

:bee:

But you're a sugar daddy.

We had a so needed day eating lunch and a little drinking.

It's very decent and things are cool.

#chillingoutforonce

We had a so needed day eating lunch and a little drinking.

It's very decent and things are cool.

#chillingoutforonce
Glad to hear you took a little time for yourselves!

I would like any guy for who he is if he had lots of money, too.

Y'all are thinking just one way, casp might be the sugar boy and she the sugarmama