Happy Super Bowl Sunday

• Start date
  • Replies 85 Comments
  • Views 2,306 Views
Weeknd is so good. He’s the one artist my 14 year old son and I agree on.
I was amazed at how decent that show was.

KC has them right where they want them.

It's over for Brady. Chiefs by 6

are you happy because you win or you win because you're happy

This is a fonny tweet

B087B1D7-8ED0-4A46-95FE-0F6C08BBFB79.jpeg

I'm so pissed for not betting TB -6.5, -13.5, -20.5

Happy for Wally.

Might make up just a little for not getting laid in the last 15+ years.

304-3043084_tampa-bay-buccaneers-logo-png-tampa-bay-buccaneers.jpg

Also happy for me as there are no more football games to lose money on for a while.

I learned that we are America Strong and that I need to subscribe to Paramount+

I learned that we are America Strong and that I need to subscribe to Paramount+
Was that a commercial? I never saw any of them, never saw the pre-game show, the halftime show or the post game show. Tuned in at 6:12PM expecting the game to have started but as soon as I realized what was happening I changed the channel and didn't return to the game until 6:35PM

I watched the 11 minutes of Superbowl action and thats it. Had a 4:30 timer set every time there was a break in the action and watched a documentary about Australia during the commercials.

Also probably had music on for part of the game to avoid the announcers but I'll admit these guys were not bad at all, Romo is ok as a commentator, IMO, (WAL).

Now I'm going to go back to binging "The Crown" on Netflix.

Was that a commercial? I never saw any of them
in the US broadcast every other commercial was resilient/strong/united emotional inspirational crap

in the US broadcast every other commercial was resilient/strong/united emotional inspirational crap
I watched the US broadcast pal. Over the air signal from CBS Detroit.

Glad I missed that crap.

Tron,

what’s the protocol for congratulating a SUPERFAN when their team wins a championship?

Tron,

what’s the protocol for congratulating a SUPERFAN when their team wins a championship?
I lost track.

Have you or someone on the board been a Tampa Bay SUPERFAN for the last 6 weeks?

I lost track.

Have you or someone on the board been a Tampa Bay SUPERFAN for the last 6 weeks?
It was a general question.

Interested in your opinion. Some of the fans, expect a congratulations from people when their team wins.

Figured you would consider them scum bag pigeons as well.

Brady is the greatest ever. Been an absolute pleasure to watch and root for him for the last 20 years.