Happy Super Bowl Sunday

• Start date
  • Replies 85 Comments
  • Views 2,277 Views
Tully, sounds like you’re doing it right, pal.
SALUD

This is a game that I wouldn’t play on a normal Sunday but I think I’ll lob a unit on the GOAT money line

I bet $12 on Tampa bay ML at The Brook. Will save ticket as a souvenir if Tampa wins.

Enjoy Tully!

I'm not a TB12 super fan, but routing for him and and Bucs here. Don't think he needs this win to prove he's the GOAT.

sounds great Tully!

enjoy!

You are? Tully, I’m excited but I’m not up to that level.
Brady’s my favorite athlete. I think he enters a whole other level a greatness with a win today. In my mind it’s Brady v the Chiefs. The Tampa jersey doesn’t matter in my mind.

Brady’s my favorite athlete. I think he enters a whole other level a greatness with a win today. In my mind it’s Brady v the Chiefs. The Tampa jersey doesn’t matter in my mind.
I believe you may feel differently after the game has ended, pal.

I think the Chiefs are going to lay a beating on Tampa and win by 10+

I just put the chicken wings in the oven. Should be right on time for kickoff.

Let's do this!

Tully, I get that. Maybe it’s because I was a Patriots fan before Brady. I will always root for Brady, but when the Patriots are in the Super Bowl, it just feels different

I just put the chicken wings in the oven. Should be right on time for kickoff.

Let's do this!
Muddy, I know you can’t read this, but I recommend investing in an air fryer

Does a super bowl win for Brady, put him ahead of Jordan?

This game comes down to one pass.
Mahomes will look deep to Hill early. If they complete it, they win. If they don’t, they lose.

Mark my words guys