• Replies 6 Comments
  • Views 860 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
Im handing over my basketball keys. Time to let someone else do the driving.

It only took my millionth wreck before I realized that this was the right decision to make. I am the worst hoops capper in the world. Now I realize that many will feel that I am embellishing my misfortunes. Incorrect. My venture into this seasons college and NBA games has gone beyond dismal. Forty percent is but a pipe dream. Now thats ugly.

I expect this from Big East hoops and most of the NBA. But this wildfire caught on quick. It wasnt just Georgetown and UConn destroying my hopes and dreams. Now teams like the Loyola-Chicago Ramblers and the Weber State Wildcats are joining the mass curbing of my betting debacle.

What more could I do? Id throw you-know-what against a wall to see what sticks, but Id probably miss the wall. Id flip a coin, but the books took all my change. Once I was finally done crying, I cried uncle.

Last night I swallowed my fools pride and allowed some GameLive cappers to become my navigators. I quickly scoured over some posted plays on the forum, and blindly followed. And wouldnt you know it; these misfits actually came through for me! Every single one of them! I now know what I must do. Im handing over my keys to those more qualified to handle this jalopy. I am no longer afraid.

This all began innocently enough. Posters MonkeyF0cker and MrMonkey were both expressing a huge interest in the Gonzaga spread. I figured, who am I to go against a couple of monkeys? I decided to follow. Then in a scene similar to the masses traveling from far and wide to hear Jesus preach on the hillside, others began to follow. Gonzaga grew some wings, and began to be referred to as the first ever GameLive Play of the Day. It was the sort of thing that couldve torn the board apart had it ended unfavorably. The tension was palpable.

Somewhere between here and there, I decided to tail along on some of rjt721s college totals. He went 8-0 on the previous evening, and I was hoping he had a little bit of magic left. I also followed Cougar Bait on a couple of b-ball plays and even an extremely rare hockey play for Bread. Finally, mmike032 was on Western Kentucky and I wanted in on that as well. Lets face it though; life is better when you are rooting for the Hilltopper mascot.

Its good to root for the Hilltoppers

Between the three of them, I went 6-3 on tailed plays, profiting a nice amount. My balances did something that they hadnt done in quite awhile. They increased. And the only work I had to put into it was pretending to like some weirdos on the internet. I could get used to this.

Now back to that Gonzaga game. How did they do? They did quite well, blowing out their inferior opponent. The board rejoiced. It was the kind of shit that greeting cards are made of. It also inspired a daily GameLive Poster Player of the Day. The rules are convoluted, but it will result in a team effort to find that one daily gem out there. Given the brilliant minds that are certain to be associated with guys who call themselves MrMonkey, Cougar Bait and Bread on the internet, this can only turn out well.

So get ready GameLive posters. My basketball season and ultimately, my happiness, car payment and marriage now rely on you.

Anytime you sit in the passenger seat of your own car, it always seems weird at first, but I trust you. Get me home safe, fellas.

Many thanks MonkeyF0cker and other!!
monkeyf.jpg

:moped: :moped: :moped: :moped:

the link sends me to this:

vBulletin Message

Swarmy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

wtf??

Bread, all I have to say is

Just waking up in the morning gotta thank God
I don't know but today seems kinda odd
No barking from the dogs, no smog
And momma cooked a breakfast with no hog
I got my grub on, but didn't pig out
Finally got a call from a girl wanna dig out
Hooked it up on later as I hit the do'
Thinking will i live, another twenty-fo'
I gotta go cause I got me a drop top
And if I hit the switch, I can make the ass drop
Had to stop at a red light
Looking in my mirror not a jacker in sight
And everything is alright
I got a beep from Kim and she can fuck all night
Called up the homies and I'm askin y'all
Which park, are y'all playin basketball?
Get me on the court and I'm trouble
Last week fucked around and got a triple double
Freaking niggaz everyway like M.J.
I can't believe, today was a good day

Drove to the pad and hit the showers
Didn't even get no static from the cowards
Cause just yesterday them fools tried to blast me
Saw the police and they rolled right past me
No flexin, didn't even look in a niggaz direction
as I ran the intersection
Went to $hort Dog's house, they was watchin Yo! MTV Raps
What's the haps on the craps
Shake em up, shake em up, shake em up, shake em
Roll em in a circle of niggaz and watch me break em
With the seven, seven-eleven, seven-eleven
Seven even back do' lil Joe I picked up the cash flow
Then we played bones, and I'm yellin domino.
Plus nobody I know got killed in South Central L.A.
Today was a good day

Left my niggaz house paid
Picked up a girl been tryin to fuck since the twelve grade
It's ironic, I had the brew she had the chronic
The Lakers beat the Supersonics I felt on the big fat fanny
Pulled out the jammy, and killed the punanny
And my dick runs deep so deep so deep
put her ass to sleep
Woke her up around one
she didn't hesitate, to call Ice Cube the top gun
Drove her to the pad and I'm coasting
Took another sip of the potion hit the three-wheel motion