Halo Roofing Poll

• Start date
  • Replies 26 Comments
  • Views 1,886 Views

which logo, if any do you think McBaseball should go with?

• Total voters
#2.

Is mcbasball and Angels fan too?

#1.

#2 has potential though - I would remove the halo and add a dash of orange to liven it up a bit.

This was my leaning too. I think one is the most finished. I spent the most time on it. Two is almost there, but I agree with the comments that the halo is out of place. I had the thought that I should put a little more time into and possible make it more "flat" or abstract so it wouldn't stick out so much, but again, I was like "meh, put it up and see how it goes". If it's close enough on the two, I'll work on the number two a little more and see what happens.

I also agree that number one looks like a sports logo. Maybe not a plus or minus. My background is logos for shirts and jackets, so I think sometimes I default to that kind of style.

I like number 3 for one reason...it might be weird but the fact that there is no halo in it. I don't know...when I see halos I think of religion.....I think that he might be one of those cult/roofers trying to convert me.

Although with 3 I would do something different with the color of the actual words...the Yellow isn't all that pleasing to the eye.

Although with 3 I would do something different with the color of the actual words...the Yellow isn't all that pleasing to the eye.

Yep. In my initial post I wrote that number three needed the most work but I put it up, knowing that was the case. The letters aren't exactly right, and it needs a few incarnations of color. The light colors seemed to show up better, but look a little off. I don't think number three is going to make it, but, it has merit and with some adjustments, it coulda been a contender.

Great job MrsX. Lots of good points by posters about the 3. My first thoughts identical to many posts by people.

Going with #1 slightly over #2. First impression said that #2 was the safe choice but probably enough logos that have a boxed-in look so won't stand out as much. Easy to read but not enough pizzaz for 2010.

First one is "today" with unique design and just enough color. Down the road "design" has better chance of recognition of company without reading wording.

MrsX, anyway you can incorporate these 3 logos in this previous image you posted? See how they look against others?
Client-Logos.gif

:clap::clap::clap:Hell of a job MrsX:clap::clap::clap:

Told everyone this was a "feel good" story! :yes:

Disclaimer: Above comments are only a monkey's opinion.

Here it is without the halo just so you have visual.

I think number 2 without the halo is best....it works well with black and white as well which is important as I am sure there is a lot of photocopying and even letter head that it might go on...Number 1 would not lend itself as well to a black and white rendition....just my .02