Greetings Bread...Nice backpack pal!

• Start date
  • Replies 48 Comments
  • Views 3,368 Views
Since
Mar 19, 2010
Score
Tokens
Guy walked right past me and I said "What's up Bread?" No response. The Clubhouse is on Pine Street. Servers were wearing jean shorts and tube socks. Bread had on jeans, black hat, black sunglasses and a backpack. Guy was carrying a pad

Robyn had a black jacket and jeans on. They walked in and left after seeing it was too crowded.

Unreal.

Time was about 12:30.

Guess he did not want to say hi :bat:

I was there. How else would I know the bar has all Florida Sport teams flags hanging from the ceiling?

Lol no one said shit to me. What a chump...as advertised.

Bateman!!! You were for reels there?? Where were you sitting? The place was packed.

At the bar. You walked right past me. Where are you at now?

Easy one here! BP, you are so full of it! Unreal! Good entertainment though! :yes:

Ok. U really went out of ur way there lol. Ill come meet u in a bit. How long will u b there

I am out but tell me where you are at. I work on Orange Avenue.

Can you confirm your backpack and that you left the Clubhouse?

Yes on backpack. No doubting u r there. Just got food at table. I will b back there most of the day once it clears out. Can't wait for my beer. Lol

bread wtf man, you buried shanty

So you went back to the Clubhouse? I can walk there after 5:00 if that works...

by the way i get in to orlando at 8:30

Fischy call me when u get in for directions. Patty do what u want. Kiss me before u break my face tho.

I will buy you a round and shake your hand. Just let me know where you are at.

Bateman, you better be nice to me later. I never did you any troubles. You should stop by tomorrow. Juror, Jungle Man and fischnasty will all be here.