Greetings Bread...Nice backpack pal!

• Start date
  • Replies 48 Comments
  • Views 3,345 Views
Since
Mar 19, 2010
Score
Tokens
Guy walked right past me and I said "What's up Bread?" No response. The Clubhouse is on Pine Street. Servers were wearing jean shorts and tube socks. Bread had on jeans, black hat, black sunglasses and a backpack. Guy was carrying a pad

Robyn had a black jacket and jeans on. They walked in and left after seeing it was too crowded.

Unreal.

Time was about 12:30.

Guess he did not want to say hi :bat:

I was there. How else would I know the bar has all Florida Sport teams flags hanging from the ceiling?

Lol no one said shit to me. What a chump...as advertised.

Bateman!!! You were for reels there?? Where were you sitting? The place was packed.

Easy one here! BP, you are so full of it! Unreal! Good entertainment though! :yes:

Ok. U really went out of ur way there lol. Ill come meet u in a bit. How long will u b there

I am out but tell me where you are at. I work on Orange Avenue.

Can you confirm your backpack and that you left the Clubhouse?

Yes on backpack. No doubting u r there. Just got food at table. I will b back there most of the day once it clears out. Can't wait for my beer. Lol

Fischy call me when u get in for directions. Patty do what u want. Kiss me before u break my face tho.

Bateman, you better be nice to me later. I never did you any troubles. You should stop by tomorrow. Juror, Jungle Man and fischnasty will all be here.