• Start date
  • Replies 37 Comments
  • Views 3,222 Views

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
Do any of you or have any of you used a GreenDot card?

I have a done deal with RebateWager and it was suggested that I get a GreenDot card to make withdrawing much easier and quicker. They are setting up an account and I am free to withdraw or play as I see fit.

Ive heard others talk about these cards but just have no personal experience with these types of things. I mean I understand how I use one, I deposit money into a GreenDot account and go from there but how does an outsider fund my account? Is it like a charge back on their end? Is it safe and secure?

Looking for any and all RELEVANT information here?

Paid off TSoprano a few times using this :moped:

Have one, won't let me load it using a bank account. No clue where to go. Not too motivated. Any suggestions hook a bro up.

This blows, I was really hoping someone here would have experience with this.

read a thread on the other forum today about money dissapearing from his card.
never heard of it myself

Rebate Wager sucks.

Durito, while that may very well be a popular opinion I as of yet have no personal experience with the book. I am being paid to provide a service.

Blackie is a faggot. I said it. Shrewd no talent hack.

Send your thugs to MY block pal.

(did i sound tough???)

Seriously though...anyone who operates like this is a dolt.

Blackie is a faggot. I said it. Shrewd no talent hack.

Send your thugs to MY block pal.

(did i sound tough???)

Seriously though...anyone who operates like this is a dolt.

Operates like what? You run a forum from your basement and you call me an idiot. Find one valid player complaint in the last 3 years against my brands. So many shit books out there and you call me an idiot cuz I went after your boy monkey cuz he threatened to go up and down the forums and post that i was a us citizen. I've read before you'd like to see me post here. So know you got it. I'm up every day at 5:00 here in CR and I spend my ams browsing the web and reading about the industry. If you have something to say about me I'll be glad to respond from now on.

:dance:!!!

BASEMENT CRACKS! YES!

I think this is a very good thing.

Hi Blackie. Please threaten me.

No reason to threaten you. I don't threaten people. I just state the facts. I enjoy a bit of conflict not much down here. If you git something to say about me I'll be gale to respond.

Ut oh!

Employer :dunno: Friend

I fear there is gonna be some :theshrink: in this thread now and not enough :hug:.

Get some sleep kid. We'll talk again.

Hopefully by "talk" you mean "showing up on my doorstep cuz we gots a few things to discuss, you see...."

So scary. :lmao:

Back to entertaining the dolts with $4 whores. Scurry along now.