GreenDot Card Question

• Start date
  • Replies 37 Comments
  • Views 3,246 Views
At least I got some originality kid. You had to steal your dults from someone else.

Gotta go now to a real office and run a real business. Go play with your toy dolls and pink bowos.

At least I got some originality kid. You had to steal your dults from someone else.

Wtf are "dults?"

And yes, any insult involving the word "basement" reeks or originality :rofl:

How long til the mom jokes?? :popcorn:

You're out of your element here. Trust me.

Love,
Kid
:depom:

Gotta go now to a real office and run a real business. Go play with your toy dolls and pink bowos.

i like to fuck bowos

silly

don't strain yourself on the cybex, blackie

Oh wow he actually went back and added this part after the fact!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

This guy is pure posting gold.

Oh and you mentioned that I was upset because you had some previous issue with "my boy" MonkeyF0cker. Maybe you missed a few weeks ago where the two of us scrapped online like a couple of teenage girls. No, I just think you're an idiot. OMG an original thought! Go figger.

Bowos.

you missed a few weeks ago where the two of us scrapped online like a couple of teenage girls

poor fischy was caught in the middle. and it was awesome.

call me crazy but im still liking what blackie is doing so far.

poor fischy was caught in the middle. and it was awesome.

call me crazy but im still liking what blackie is doing so far.

ur crazy

Awesome Ferrel clip. Yes!

Oh I love Blackie. I hope he sticks around. Punching bag galore.

Rebate my balls.

Bad time to suggest all my GameLive brothers sign-up at RebateWager and support my new venture?

Awesome Ferrel clip. Yes!

Oh I love Blackie. I hope he sticks around. Punching bag galore.

Rebate my balls.

with as many requests and as many times ur balls have been on the interwebs, you deserve a rebate

you put the playa in where playas play

Bad time to suggest all my GameLive brothers sign-up at RebateWager and support my new venture?

pitch me

Kato, if you like GameLive Wal you're gonna LOVE professional blogger Wal.

Oh, you meant pitch the brand, ooops!

25% back on all cash losses!

Hey! That sounded pretty professional. I'm a blogger and a pitch man now.

Wally I'm sold. I can't WAIT to give Blackie all of my personal information!

It's great to feel a certain sense of trust between book and player that your information is safe, and won't ever be dangled on a string in front of a million misanthropes on a gambling board.

HURRAH FOR BLACKIE! HURRAH FOR REBATE WAGER!

letz do this

Wtf are "dults?"

And yes, any insult involving the word "basement" reeks or originality :rofl:

How long til the mom jokes?? :popcorn:

You're out of your element here. Trust me

Out of my element doubt it kid. I had you so worked up your were posting about me until 11 am. As far as the tough guy stuff looks like your the only one bringing these up in our posts. One last thing I don't share my player info never have never will. I don't know wher yup get that from. Anything I've said about anyone in an open forum could be found in the forums before I posted it.

Last edited:
Looking forward to posting with you as well, bitch.

:retarded: