Greek Leaving US

• Start date
  • Replies 109 Comments
  • Views 7,455 Views
montreal only good one on that list

toronto shitty weather, smoggy, filthy, bad traffic :greencheck::greencheck:...maple leafs:greencheck:....blue jays.

ottawa boring:greencheck:

Single biggest annoyance about Toronto is the traffic. Not good when the fastest way to get around is on a fucking bicycle.

Single biggest annoyance about Toronto is the traffic. Not good when the fastest way to get around is on a fucking bicycle.

As someone that drove for a living in Toronto I agree, it made work miserable.

Saskatchewan traffic is the best.

My few Betjam dollars have been switched over to Greek. I hadn't played there for awhile - and I see they have dimelines on MLB. Last I remember they had 20 centers.

That's nice to see anyway.

Anyone, what is Quebec City like?

Always wanted to visit Toronto,QC, Montreal, Ottawa.

400th birthday? common

400th birthday? common

:clueless: It's fact. Early French colonies pre-date the rest of the continent by a fair bit. The first Matty to settle over here did so in 1659, in Beauport, QC. It was already named Beauport then.

For those who don't/can't hang out at SBR, here's a letter Heritage had Bill post to the forum. I'm really starting to get peeved that I can't play there simply because I just can't. No invite for me. :sad:

To Our New Clients from The Greek and Bet Jamaica,

We hope the transition has gone well for you. I know we had a hiccup or two, but if you have any issues whatsoever please contact us. We are here to make sure you are comfortable.
This was not a “slam-dunk” decision on our part. As you know we have an existing client base that we are very protective over but The Greek was very persuasive in wanting to find a good home for you all and so we gave his companies all of our invitations this year.

The Greek picked us for a reason. We offer reduced juice (-108) over the Internet on straight games and totals, over 2,000,000 per year in FREE weekly and special event contests, a 30% Progressive Re-load Bonus with your 6th consecutive deposit in a row for free, special perks like “Get Out of Your Bet at Time for Free” on selected games once a month and a slew of other benefits. Plus you will receive the VIP treatment and financial security Heritage has become famous for.

We will be dealing the full slate of offerings you received at The Greek but it may take us a week or two before we are as proficient as he was at putting these up.
If you are a “sharp” or “winning” player you will not be shown the door. To begin with limits may be adjusted appropriately and while we may never be as good as The Greek in meeting your needs we will sure try our best over this football season.

If we still haven’t convinced you, we will process your withdrawal upon your request for FREE. While we don’t have them yet we will arrange for book to book transfers with Bookmaker and 5 Dimes on Monday and of course you can always receive a check via special courier.

We do hope you all decide to stay at Heritage. We will bust our butts to make you glad you did.

Heritage Sports

Well that was short-lived. A poster who signed up said the only options for country choice were US and Canada. That's the 2nd book lately that I've found who won't take non North American customers. Asswipes.

Wait, Heritage is open to customers or is it still invite only?

SoV
Wait, Heritage is open to customers or is it still invite only?

If you had a BetJam account or a US based Greek one, you're in. If not, still invite only and they're not giving out any more invites this year.

Dickheads

Heritage wont stay long either. Better find a good agent.

Heritage wont stay long either. Better find a good agent.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

Pinnacle, Matchbook, and TheGreek - at one time the top 3 US books are now no longer available to Americans, how the hell can the others stay in the US market if the big boys had to get out?

I'm using Pinny, Matchbook, Greek, 5Dimes, Ladbrokes and Centrebet and will not use any other CR books for now.

interesting