Greek Leaving US

• Start date
  • Replies 109 Comments
  • Views 7,384 Views
try and visit here before saying that. hasn't been soggy in awhile here

I was in Vancouver for two weeks last October, it was rainy and miserable and the city was filthy - the mountains looked good though.

Pal, I have zero interest in Vancouver.

I'll stick to the cities that matter in Canada - Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal.

montreal only good one on that list

toronto shitty weather, smoggy, filthy, bad traffic...maple leafs....blue jays.

ottawa boring

and no olympics there any time soon

Yeah, you guys still have the memory of the Olympics to feel better about yourselves.

Like I said, Vancouver is boring and is inferior to the large eastern cities save for the view of the mountains.

Remember pal more people choose to live in Toronto and Montreal, they are not forced to be there.

inferior no and you even know that

but i like less people here anyways....we have enough easterners.

Virtuoso you were blessed with good looks. Is your mom hot? Post pic please thanks.

greek was/is beatable enig.

is virtuoso banned yet?

Last edited:
Yes it affects me quite a bit. I used greek with my usa info. Now i have way more money in heritage than i need or want. Greek was the last place i could transfer money from pinnacle and wd to my banks in usa. Now any money i have in pinny/mb/nt/euro books is stuck out there. Whatever, im done with usa, fuk em.

Yes it affects me quite a bit. I used greek with my usa info. Now i have way more money in heritage than i need or want. Greek was the last place i could transfer money from pinnacle and wd to my banks in usa. Now any money i have in pinny/mb/nt/euro books is stuck out there. Whatever, im done with usa, fuk em.

Why not get setup with a Canadian address and bank account to avoid all the hassles of the USA?

Every bank in Canada offers US Dollar accounts, some also offer Euro accounts.

You can get an address in Toronto for about $125 a year.

Not to mention what it means for the industry. I can personally start back playing there today and can move money other ways. But it shows post up in usa is dead which isnt good.

Gamelive pts only mr monkey.

Why not get setup with a Canadian address and bank account to avoid all the hassles of the USA?

Every bank in Canada offers US Dollar accounts, some also offer Euro accounts.

You can get an address in Toronto for about $125 a year.

I want somewhere i can use neteller, but canada is possible. Id prefer to use 3rd world banks, just not colombian ones.

It really sucks for me as I play a lot of fantasy football props on the Greek and 5D. There was some great middles. BetJamaica had some better prices on futures. Yes, Heritage is a very good book. How long before they pull out of the US market? I had 11 books, I'm down to Heritage, SIA, and 5D credit.