• Replies 10 Comments
  • Views 974 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
It seems like some people are bored with the lack of in-house fighting here. Maybe Herman could bring some of his old flavor around.

But I like the new Herman. He's on good behavior AND kid has been on fire with posted picks here.

In Best Bet alone he is now 11-2-1 +9.10 units.

Did I mention he has the best avatar at GameLive? :clap:

I'm trying to tail him til this hot streak ends. Made some good money off the muther fucker.

Nice job Hermanator! :car:

I likeed him better when he was sucking nickays dick.

Why the change of heart about nicky onthewhat?

giving credit

herman nice job

i looked hard at those 3 college plays you gave from a few days ago and wound up going big on Illinois and the under, made a bundle on that one

I like this new ballsy Herman. He is funny and sarcastic.

I've always loved Herman, he's got so many good qualities and such sweet, disarming honesty that it's hard not to want to be around him. On this new forum though, I feel we're getting to see the man behind the mask, as it were. He's been frank, charming and soft-spoken, with plenty of substance and style to boot.

We got to watch a man "come of age" in forumville, and the fact that he chooses us to post with us is a hefty compliment.

What the Kentucky play tomorrow Herman? Interesting game and line...

Thanks, Scholar.

I'm obviously a homer but like Kentucky -2. At the same time, Kentucky has covered about 4 games in a row so they are due to not cover, so I'm not sure.

An article came out where the UK players said Tenn talks more shit than anyone they've ever played against, even when losing. So they want to bury them again.