Got a question. Kinda techyish

• Start date
  • Replies 542 Comments
  • Views 34,339 Views
Thank you. Thank you very much.

Click Options under the main menu on the right

ESNZJPt.jpg

Click on the Advanced tab, then on the button that says "Make Firefox the default browser". You can also check the box that says "Always check..." I don't use Firefox much at all so I don't have it checked.

mtzbSTm.jpg

Mudcunt u need to look for the "default programs" in windows 7 settings and make Firefox the default

OR go in to Firefox settings and make it default again.

PS my auto correct changes mudcunt to Mudcat. We won't allow it.

omg u pwns aren't using Chrome as default?

:lol:
:lmao:
:biglaugh:

once again bacon gets it

he's on a roll

At least he didn't say Chrome was his default by choice.

At least that didn't happen. I'd have stripped and ran around the block laughing, and that wouldn't be good for anyone except the people collecting citation dollas.

That worked. Thank you.

No idea why it ever switched away.

Stupid fokking thing

Can I link a video that someone put on facebook?

Like I got the URL but then what do I do with it? It doesn't work if I just plug it in the "Insert Video" thing.

Within the URL it says Dailymail/videos, if that helps.

?????????

No, the reason for that is that FB constantly change the way embedding works and this here is old. New forum will, which reminds me I should get to it.

Always pleased to learn it is not just a case of me being a dork.

Here's a question for you: pretty sure I have heard you can mask your IP address. How do you do that?

You'd pretty much need to use a VPN or hack into another machine and remote from there.

Monkey do you use a password manager? I have stayed away from them but I want to give one a try.

I don't. I used to use a fingerprint reader for it for a while, but now I just encrypt my own password file and copy/paste.

I don't know what it's being used for. Dudeguy asked me about it and I said it sounds like something you could google but I'll go ahead and ask my brilliant friends.

Why google when you can hooligaloogle? or something.

What would you use that for anyway? I mean besides getting banned from SBR but it being so important to post at SBR that you do that.

I used to be a mod at SBR. Not sure if I ever mentioned that.